Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2002, 01:56 PM   #16  
I will do it this time

At least you don't have to pay taxes on comp time.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:06 PM   #17  

I never thought of it like that Sharon!

BTW what is your avatar. I swear I need new glasses. Is it a dalmation? At first I thought it was a mouse. <making note to make an eye doctor's appointment>

Ok, no guesses on my lunch huh. Hmmmmm. The dressing is what's going to hurt me. I'd say 3-4 tablespoons. Maybe not it's really hard to judge when it's already on it and I didn't think to ask because this place ALWAYS gives it to you on the side. <sigh>
Old 04-19-2002, 03:18 PM   #18  

Christine Are you saying I'm mean to my guys??? They didn't think so last year....but Lisa and Deb will be out of the office till Friday, so there goes anything good till then... I know Lisa got all the stuff together last year... For Shirl... if you can find a mini swimming pool for her summer setup...

Sharon Go for the comp time, that is great.

Well, I guess Joyce is having fun on her day off. You know, now that I know about the "virgin" weight thing... I'm almost to what I weighed when I move here from CT 7 years ago... but will take a long time to get to what I was when I returned to the states after living in Sweden

Ok, it's pouring here, I guess no baseball game tonight. I am taking my grandson shopping with me, but won't take Makayla, she is too much work, when it comes time going anywhere.

I will post later... I hope before I leave to go home.

Pat
Old 04-19-2002, 03:21 PM   #19  
I will do it this time

Christine, I would probably go high on that lunch. Mainly because of the dressing. Salmon 3, croutons 2 per 1/2 cup I think, dressing I don't know. I might just figure 12 points and let it go at that. We aren't going to be always able to figure exact points. The avatar is a dalmation.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:26 PM   #20  
I will do it this time

Pat, I like the age of my grandchildren. 8 and 10. They are easy to be around and soooo cute. So now that the weather is better here, you have rain. It has been a weird weather year.
Old 04-19-2002, 03:45 PM   #21  
I will do it this time

I found a site with the cutest gifs. I don't know how you can get them. I haven't had time to play with it. It said something about transloading them. Here is the url

http://community-2.webtv.net/bogail/SIMPLYGIFSLINKS/
Old 04-19-2002, 03:46 PM   #22  

No Pat, I'm not saying you're mean. You've just got them to the point that you all know each other well enough to be able to give flak one moment and laugh the next. LOL I thought you were trying to get rid of your tickets?

Sharon - That shoulds good. That would put me at 15 points for the day. I should be able to bank some, which means if I've calculated wrong on that salad that I've got cushion. I'll just finish out the day and not save the banked points just in case. THANKS!
Old 04-19-2002, 04:02 PM   #23  

Christine- I had 6 tickets, and dd didn't want to go....So, it's me and the two grandkids, now that it's not raining. Chrisitne, I just have a way to put my guys in their place and when they get to be too much, I tell them to go back to their desk.. .

Sharon-Thanks for the url... I will check it out. Hope you're not working too hard.

Gail-Good luck tomorrow at WI. I'm here, if you need me.

Joyce- MMMM.. Hope we hear from you soon.

Judy-Come up for air, hope you haven't been working too hard today, sit down and have a drink and let us know how you are doing.

Emmy-See you later, don't work too hard in clean up the cafe, I don't think we party'd that hard today, so it's still pretty clean...sit down, put your feet up and lets us know how your day was....

see everyone later, if not tonight, some time tomorrow...

Pat
Old 04-19-2002, 04:12 PM   #24  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Thumbs down I'm worn out...

Things got a little hectic here in the office this afternoon--fax machine not working, copier jammed, questions that cannot be answered, worried students, frantic secretaries, oh my!

Christine, your lunch sounded yummy! I love salmon! 12 points sounds good. Put it behind you and go on from there! It will all even out. Nope...don't have a Weis Market in my area but a Subway is being built about 3 minutes drive from my house though and I'm looking forward to its Grand Opening.

Pat, sorry thought you had EVERY Friday off! I really did. You probably wish that too, huh? Next week is Secretary's Week? Hmmm...trying to remember what I got last year...oh yeah...out to lunch...gift certificate...chocolate...I'm doing pretty good when confronted with chocolate--the last box I got I opened it up and put it out opened on my desk and it disappeared within an hour! And no, I didn't eat any!

Sharon, we're going to do the same thing we did last weekend--keep each other honest and on program...I wonder how Joyce is doing today on her day off?
Old 04-19-2002, 04:14 PM   #25  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

Thanks Pat! I'm looking forward to weigh-in. Its a fresh start for me. I can't wait to start posting my losses each week.
Old 04-19-2002, 06:25 PM   #26  

Ok ladies, I'm off here shortly. I'm actually kind of sad though, I want to stay to see what happens on a weekend in the cafe'!

pat Have fun at the game!!!!!

Sharon - I'll have to check that site out later. I'm always looking for new avatars. Have a great weekend Sharon. I'll talk to you on Monday.

Gail - I know you're so excited to be going back tomorrow morning, everything is still a go for your daughter right? We are suppose to get a subway near us also!

Ok, I'd talk more but a storm is fast approaching. They just seem to come and go. I need to get my clothes out to the car before it's storming. Have a great OP weekend! I will too. And I'll walk to make up for not walking today!
Old 04-19-2002, 08:26 PM   #27  
DIET IS A 4-LETTER WORD

<waving my hanky> *sniff..sniff*...bye bye Christine, we'll miss you this weekend! Yep...daughter is still going with me in the morning--she's meeting me there. Talked to her late this afternoon and she's gungho to get started. Have a safe trip and have fun this weekend. Relax!
Old 04-19-2002, 10:07 PM   #28  
Smith Mountain Mommy-Girl

Default Evening Everyone

Just stopping by to say hello and let y'all know that I have done well today...didn't bank anything but coming in under Program so that is good. Thanks for all the support.

Looks like it was another busy day at the Cafe...I have to say at the outset that I hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings if I forgeet to mention something that is important to you or miss you altogether!! I won't mean to...but by this time of the night I am not at my mest mentally..know what I mean???

Pat....WHat a busy lady you are... How do you handle THREE jobs?!?! Did you and your grandkids have a good outing? DId you get to the movies? I am taking your advice and putting my feet up tonight. My youngest will be 5 the end of June and my oldest will be 14 beginning of June and my middle son will be 9 next month. I certainly spread them out!! I am very impressed with your weight loss. You are certainly most inspirational.

Gail....Wish you could have seen Paul McCartney ...we must be somewhat close in age...the Beatles were on the Ed Sullivan Show when I was ...ah shucks I am not sure but I was old enough to remember it clearly. I am 45. I think it is so great that your daughter is gonna start WW with you. I don't often get to Virginia Beach although I used to ...I had an Aunt and Uncle who lived there late 70's to late 80's or so. Used to Love those Zero's Subs!

Christine....So you go camping?? So do we...almost every weekend. We started out in tents ...I got too old for that...then we got a pop up and now we have a camper at a seasonal site. It is about a 3 hour drive from here but well worth the drive.Don't be discouraged about that tiny gain...it is probably a result of all that GREAT walking you have been doing.

Judy....How are things in the Western part of the state?? You may not be far from where we camp. We are at Smith Mountain Lake..the end closer to Rocky Mount. I love it there and wish I were there now...but I have to work this weekend.

Sharon...Thanks for the wesite with the gifs... I will definately have to check it out.

Lucky Joyce!!... So glad you were able to be off today!!

Well let me go and get some more water...Now THAT is the part of the program that I have down 110% !!

catch y'all later
emmy
Closed Thread