Closed Thread

Old 04-11-2002, 03:00 PM   #16  
A Yankee in Virginia

Hi everyone!

I miss you guys. I feel so out of the loop. I've hardly posted at all lately with work being busy, then getting sick. I went to the doctor this morning because my cough had gotten so bad and he told me I do, in fact, had bronchitis. I thought I had licked it. But, I have medication now so hopefully I'll start feeling better. Everyone in the office keeps coming up to me and asking me if I'm OK. My coughing is pretty dramatic.

Becky: CONGRATS! I'm so happy for you. Do you have a date in mind yet? I've told my BF he might as well forget about asking me in time to get married this fall because it seems like everyone I know is getting married then. There won't be an empty date!

Sigh. A good friend of mine thinks I should dump BF because he's been keeping me waiting for so long. It got frustrating a long time ago, but what else can I do? I love him.

Welcome, Winter!

Fantasy outfit: definitely a bikini. I haven't worn a two-piece (and that wasn't a string thing either) since high school, and that was still only in my own yard. Course, I weight 125 in HS, played soccer and was a cheerleader, and I still thought I was fat. But I am only 5 feet tall, so every ounce shows. The low point on my range is actually about 103. Like I'll ever see that. I can't even seem to stay remotely close OP these days and going to WW has become impossible with my schedule. I just need some willpower. 190 is a lot on a short person. I gotta do something!

Well, I better get back to work. Hi to everyone: the Jens, Kirsty, Stacey, Rina, Tonya, Jess, Belle, Ali, anyone I missed ...
Old 04-11-2002, 04:39 PM   #17  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Oh, what a day it's been. Thank God I get to leave soon because I'm really close to crying. I just came from a meeting where a bunch of bitter old women put me on the spot, I ended up saying some things that probably I shouldn't have said, but I was so on the spot that I just didn't know what to say. That does'nt make sense so I better explain. I was in this meeting, this lady said she was trying to get ahold of my cube-neighbor, I said that she doesn't answer internal calls, just typically calls people back because of a certain guy calling and bothering her. Then, of course, they asked mewho and I really didn't know what to say, so I just said who it was. ARG! I just feel like I f-ed everything up for her and feel like a big failure and like I just have no idea how to handle myself around others and these old women are impossible to deal with. I just wanna go home and eat.
Old 04-11-2002, 04:40 PM   #18  
One Sick Puppy

Height: 5'6"

Default Oh yeah...

Hi to WinterGirl!! Thanks for finally joining in, you can tell we've been lonely lately!!
Closed Thread