Old 07-28-2008, 09:55 AM   #16  

S/C/G: 360/309/185

Height: 6'1

Hey, as long as you enjoyed yourself the 4lbs is nothing, could be water weight could be an actual four pounds.. hard to tell!... and it's funny I always seem to find it easier to start over on a monday morning LOL I dont know what thats about but its true LOL
bettyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 12:43 PM   #17  

i agree! when i was in the weekly meetings, i loved having monday as my new week. lol!
bluemommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #18  

Clean slate mondays!!! LOL No wonder I'm a big girl!!

I find it so hard to exercise during the weekend- so my goal this week is to be sure to workout EVERY day... then next week it is to workout through the weekend!!!! After watching The Shrinking Woman- it scares the crap out of me to get any larger than I am... so HOPEFULLY that is enough to keep pushing forward!!
Old 07-28-2008, 08:15 PM   #19  

i just started getting in weekend exercise. i used to do 3 days a week but th en realized that i needed to do more to get better results. now, i did workout saturday but may not do another weekend for awhile. maybe that will be my mini challenge.
Old 08-03-2008, 07:00 PM   #20  
GmaTo8

Here you go, ladies. You've been moved, and I changed the title as discussed with bluemommy. If you need anything, let me know, ok?

Edited to add: Would you prefer the name to be 80s Kids or 80s Ladies? Or leave it as is? I notice you mentioned 80s kids in one of the posts.....

Last edited by Jane; 08-03-2008 at 07:03 PM.
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2008, 04:32 PM   #21  

Hey Blue- Sorry I havent been around in a week- had a hawk fly into my window and after HOURS and i mean HOURS of calling the game warden and the rehabbers I ended up keeping the bird. He flew into the window monday night and he died on me thursday--- SIGH!!!!!!! He was a young red tail hawk, perched on my bare arm, walked to me... yada yada... just didn't make it. WAHH! Haven't cried- but I could lol

I did at least try and eat healthy- other than the cookies I had yesterday ARGH. Back to my daily grind

Hope you are doing well!!
Old 08-04-2008, 06:27 PM   #22  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jane View Post
Here you go, ladies. You've been moved, and I changed the title as discussed with bluemommy. If you need anything, let me know, ok?

Edited to add: Would you prefer the name to be 80s Kids or 80s Ladies? Or leave it as is? I notice you mentioned 80s kids in one of the posts.....
thank you! can we become 80's kids?
Old 08-04-2008, 06:32 PM   #23  

hi betty. i was wondering how you were doing? i probably would have been so afraid of the hawk. i managed to stay on my plan for the past few days. i'm on a roll!
Old 08-04-2008, 08:24 PM   #24  
GmaTo8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluemommy View Post
thank you! can we become 80's kids?
Sure!
Jane is offline   Reply With Quote