Old 08-17-2008, 05:15 PM   #31  
Net browser

Hi Everybody: I can't believe it's been so long since I have been here. I guess with the emails I "sort of" keep up with what is going on. I have my GD here for a couple of hours. She is not feeling all that great I guess some kind of flu bug. Yesterday she had fever but today she has a headache and just feels blah.
I had little Patches groomed a couple of days ago and the groomer cut her much shorter as she had so many matts in her fur. I "thought" she was getting fat but when I picked her up she was looked so tiny again. I wish getting my hair cut would make me look tiny. LOL LOL GLORIA congrats on the 11# weight loss. That sure is going to help you so that you do not have to take meds or insulin. Well done!!
Summer is going so quickly. I can't believe that we are half way through August already. I have been looking into flights for my winter holiday. I think if all goes well I will go to S.P.I Texas for the month of Feb. again and then to Cancun for my brother's son's wedding. They are getting married the first Saturday in March. Talk to you all soon.
slavika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 05:56 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 221/180/150

Height: 5'2 1/4"

Hi Everybody,

I think we all must be busy as none of us are writing here much.

Slavika - I hopd your GD gets to feeling better soon. I agree, I would love to be able look thinner just by getting a hair cut.

Ann - Sorry you are having to take meds for your cholesterol. Hope you have no problems with the medicine and that it works for you. My medicare goes into affect in Sept and then I'll be able to go to the doctor. I am going to start chiropractic treatments first and hope I don't have any serious problems. I too am sticking OP and plan to do 30 min exercises 5 or 6 days a week along with it.

Gloria - Congratulations on your 11# loss.

Hope everyone is doing well and enjoying the end of summer.

Trish
pattygirl63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2008, 07:54 PM   #33  

Onto the next thread everyone....

Maria
flaggies is offline   Reply With Quote