Old 06-18-2008, 08:57 AM   #31  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi girls!
We are going to N. Myrtle Beach. We stay in a condo right on the beach every year. WE LOVE IT! This year we are flying, so.......we're pretty excited. I would love to take you with me..........I think ya' - all deserve it!

Dori - I'll be thinking of you next week! And, congrats on that 3.4# lost!!

Tammy - You are tight in my heart and I'll keep you & Bob in my prayers!
Good job on getting to aerobics and water aerobics. Thats funny about you being the youngest!!!!! I've been there! haha!

Tina - You are right.............Everyone here does need to get away!!!!

Hi Susan - hope everything is good at your end!

Well, gotta run..................you girls have a great Wednesday!!!
Hugs
~jeanne
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 11:58 AM   #32  
Thursday Lady

Hi,
Jeanne, your vacation sounds like such fun!
Tammy, I'm so sorry about the situation. Hopefully the doctor can say something to help Bob feel better about his disease. You know I'm thinking about y'all.
Susan, are you okay?
Dori, hang in there!
Maureen, where are you friend?

For breakfast, I had Heart to Heart cereal with fresh blueberries. It was so good that I didn't realize it was healthy.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 04:52 PM   #33  
Susan

Hi,

I just realized..... either no one is posting or I'm not getting the messages. I'm not

Since I've been home I've steamed cleaned ALL of the carpets. What a mess they were!!! I feel so much better since they are clean now!!! Crazy I know!

Been exercising.... Yea!!! and trying to eat right!!!! Hopefully the scale will be nice to me this week LD

Jeanne, thanks for the hug!!! Wow!!! what a weight loss, but not the way to do it. Have fun at the beach!

Dori, I'm glad they are doing both things at once. I bet they keep you a couple of days in the hospital. Just post when you feel like it and know we are all thinking about you and you are in our prayers.

Tina, Yes, it's hard watching your parents and parenting them....especially when you think they aren't old enough. Daddy does have an appointment with someone about an insulin pump and my sister is going to be there (she is the nurse) He does listen to us kids (sometimes) How is Larry's knee?

Tammy, I wish I was close enough to do water aerobics with you. We would have so much fun!!!! I need to see when they have them down here again and think about doing it. Oh but then I would have to find a bathing suit... yuck!!!!

I get the kitty on Saturday. Not sure if I posted why I didn't get him this past Saturday.... but one of his liter mates had worms, so all were getting treated for it. We decided he needed to stay another week until the medicine can work.

Our Bisquit is sounding awful when he breathes. I'm not sure if he is going to be around a lot longer. He really isn't eating much either. It breaks my heart!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2008, 10:36 PM   #34  
Thursday Lady

There must be something wrong here----I'm not getting messages about posting, either!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Susan, you do so much. Girl, you need to rest. I'm so sorry about your Bisquit.

I did good OP until tonight. I had to eat another piece of Larry's birthday cake. Oh, thanks all for asking about Larry's knee.
He is still favoring it but says it feels lots better. It's good that he still has his cane so he can favor the knee some.

Has anyone ever gotten "floaters" in their eyes? Several years ago, I got a few in my right eye. Last night, they started in my left one. I guess I'd better find an eye doctor to check these new ones. Isn't it always something!

Last edited by Tina; 06-18-2008 at 10:37 PM.
Old 06-18-2008, 11:19 PM   #35  
Susan

Hi,
Tina, I have the floaters in one of my eyes. The eye doctor said "It was due to trama." I laughed because it all goes back to when I slammed my bike into the tree and hit the side of my face and arm. It doesn't happen often but I get them every now and then. He told me if I saw bright lights with it, I needed to go in right away.

Honestly, I think tomorrow...... I'm doing nothing!!!!! I might sleep late and then lay on the couch all day. LOL Ask me tomorrow what I've done.
Old 06-19-2008, 10:34 AM   #36  
jeanne

Height: 5'4"

Hi you guys! I have know idea what you mean about being notified that we posted?!!??!?!I've never been notified. Where are you notified at, your email? Ha! I learn something new everyday!

Susan - Oh no.............bright lights and space ships!?!?!?! lol! Hope you are enjoying laying around on that couch today!!!! And, I'm sorry too about Bisquit! I just love my pets! Getting the new kitty is exciting and I think you made the right choice not to bring him home with Bisquit feeling like he does.

Tina - Hi! I could go for a piece of birthday cake! Pleasssse?! lol! I have not had anything sweet or filling in weeks. So.......last night we went out and I ordered chocolate chip pancakes! OMG!!!!!!! I thought I died and went to heaven. And.........I didn't get sick. Yay! I kinda thought maybe they wouldn't sit well with me, but they did.

Hi out to Dori and Maureen! Hope you guys are doing ok!

Well, I'm at work, my last day until July 1st!~~ Woohoooooo and yay! When I leave here - I'm headed home to PACK!!!! Wooohoooo again! We leave tomorrow.

You girls have a great week and I'll REALLY REALLY miss you! My prayers and hugs go out to you -

Dori - I'll check in on you as soon as I get back!
Tamy - Bob will be in my prayers too!
Tina - your daddy - I'm loving that! I wish my parents would have lived to "need" me! You stay tough!

Well, enough enough, I'll have tears running down my cheek pretty quick if I don't wrap this up!

Love you guys!
~jeanne

Last edited by jar1965; 06-19-2008 at 10:36 AM.
jar1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2008, 07:39 PM   #37  

Just got home from the doctor. He is upping some of the meds to help with the swelling. He is concerned about the increase in the numbers, but didn't seem terribly concerned. He prescribed another med to help with the confusion that we are seeing. He also talked to us about some of the concerns that we have being caused by the liver disease. (fatigue, nause, lack of appetite) He did mention transplant, but he said we are not to that stage yet. Bob goes for an ultrasound of the gall bladder and liver next week. He will also have more bloodwork done before he goes back to Dr. W the end of July. His weight was 184, and his BP was 107/64. That's all for now.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2008, 12:45 PM   #38  
Thursday Lady

Okay, I'm tired of not getting notices of posts!!!!!!!!

Tammy, it is good that the doctor didn't seem overly concerned. Is Bob confused? I hope the meds help quickly. That seems like a very low blood pressure.
I wish I was there to give you a hug. This will have to do for now.

How is everyone else?

I went to the eye doctor yesterday. I hate it when they dilate my eyes. I also have eye allergies right now. They are red, watery and blurry. What fun. (Nothing compaired to Bob, of course.)
Old 06-23-2008, 05:50 AM   #39  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Well it's almost that time. I have to be at the hospital at 6:15 this morning. We have about 10 mins before we will leave. I'm a little nervous to be honest. I will post when I feel better and give you an update. All I ask is to please pray for me.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2008, 11:19 AM   #40  
Thursday Lady

Dori,
We are all thinking about you today.

Old 06-23-2008, 10:26 PM   #41  
Susan

Dori, prayers are being said for you!!!! Keep us posted on how you are doing.
Old 06-24-2008, 06:06 PM   #42  
Just Do It

S/C/G: 193/ticker/120

Height: 4'10"

Good afternoon ladies. I've been home since 10:45 this morning and I'm taking things easy. I had to have a bladder tack, sling, and the hysterectomy. Justin and the kids will be going out of town this weekend and I will go stay with my family until he comes back. Thanks for the prayers and thoughts. They are greatly appreciated.
Ladybug2680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2008, 06:33 PM   #43  
Thursday Lady

Yea, Dori!!!
I'm so glad things went well.
Take it easy----let everyone wait on you.
Old 06-24-2008, 09:26 PM   #44  

Tina, Bob has been very confused some days. He doesn't realize it, but Tim and I are both seeing it. That blood pressure was good compared to what it was recently. It was down to 70/40! The doctor doesn't want it too high at all because of all of the problems he had in September.

Tim used to get that way with the allergies in his eyes. He doesn't have the problems like he used to have.

Dori, we will continue to keep you in our prayers! Glad to hear that you aren't going to be home by yourself!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2008, 01:09 PM   #45  
Thursday Lady

Hi everyone,
We are a pretty quiet group here. I hope y'all are having a good summer. so far.

Dori, I hope today is a good one. You are probably really sore. Relax and be pampered.

Tammy, I hope the new meds help Bob.

Susan, what's going on? How are your parents doing? How's the new kitty?
Maureen, where are you?
Jeanne, I hope you are feeling better and having a great time being away from work.

Prayer request---my brother-in-law, sister's husband, has been diagonosed with prostate cancer. He goes tomorrow for a battery of tests to see if it has spread. His name is Ralph.

Last edited by Tina; 06-25-2008 at 01:10 PM.