Old 04-24-2008, 10:34 AM   #31  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,
Chris-- and you can do this.
Cherry-- and This program is for you.

Bandit, that seafood dish sounds yummy. I've been checking out the Hungry Girl site and they have good ideas on how to de-calorize foods. You're doing great. You'll get the late night snacking under control.

Princess, you are soooooooo close. Here's a for an upcoming great WI. : Are you amazed that you've done so well? I really applaud you. I love that you keep on keepin' on even when the times get tough and I love your attitude.

As for me, I switched to Core yesterday and I think I need the restrictions right now. I was eating too much bread and Core encourages me to think of what else I can eat when I'm hungry.
Another beautiful day here, so I'll try and get outside for some yard work.
Judy
234.6/217.2/thinner into onederland
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2008, 02:59 PM   #32  
Chick

Hi, I'm checking in again. I'm working hard to stay on Core and I also walked 2 1/2miles on my me!
Judy
Old 04-25-2008, 08:29 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Happy Friday everyone! I woke up at about 3 AM with a terrible tummy issue, not sure what is going on, I would be home sick in bed but I have to get a quote out today at work, UGH! Not doing to well right now.

Judy: Great job on the eating and exercise! Keep busy to avoid temptation!

I have to go, sorry for the short post.
Princess
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 09:02 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Princess - hope you are feeling better.

Today, I am going to work in yard until the rain starts. Calling for rain all weekend here, so really want to get some things done then I can do inside work while it rains.

Have a great weekend!
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 12:06 PM   #35  
Chick

Princess, feel better soon.
Bandit, you encouraged me to get outside too. We're expecting a rainy weekend, so your idea of getting out now is great. I really am an inside person, but once I start outside with cleanup, etc. I like it.

Core is going great. I've already knocked off some "fluffy" weight--exercise and no bread are helping a lot. Hey, I tried making a canned salmon salad yesterday and it was delish on top of salad greens. Here goes--1/4 can of salmon, 1T. lower fat mayo, 1T ff sourcream, 1 apple diced, and 1 stalk of celery, diced, lots of grilled seasoning. I have never made it before--I have trouble with canned tuna and although I sometimes crave it I also sometimes
can't stand to look at it. So--that's my success for yesterday. I ended the day with a popcorn snack and felt virtuous and full. I'm out of the doldrums and plan on keepin' on.
Have a great weekend, everyone. We're celebrating my son-in-law's birthday.
the kids are bringing the food.

and to everyone who increases water drinking today!!!!
judy
234.6/217.2/thinner into onederland
Old 04-25-2008, 12:52 PM   #36  

Hi turtles:

Well, today I offically rejoined ww. I have been struggling for awhile & hoping getting back to meetings will help me. Boy, doesn't take long to regain weight. So, I am going to treat it as if I am brand-new and follow all the rules. My w/i day will be Fridays and hoping for a loss by next week.

Hope everyone has a great OP weekend.

Judy - your recipe sounds yummy!
Old 04-25-2008, 05:52 PM   #37  
Chick

Bandit, I'm so glad you officially joined WW's. We all struggle and what I know works well is to shake things up a bit. You've done great when you've gone to meetings before, so I'm positive you'll be successful again.
to you for taking this step and good luck for a great : next Friday.
Judy
Old 04-26-2008, 09:08 AM   #38  

Happy Saturday! Well I had a fantastic W/I today! I lost 3.2 lbs! I got my 45 lbs star today and that was a great feeling! I am 18 lbs from goal... if I truly keep at it and don't make excuses for bad behavior I can make my goal or be darn close by my birthday in September... very excited about that!

Bandit: I think it is fabulous that you re-joined! I truly think it will be just the thing to get you back to where you want to be.

Judy: thanks so much for all of your cheer leading to all of us! It means a lot. Good luck with Core, there was lady in class this morning that switched to Core last week... she lost over 5 lbs today at W/I! I was really impressed!

Have a great day ladies and a wonderful weekend!
Princess
Old 04-26-2008, 09:22 AM   #39  

Hi ladies - thanks for all the encouragement & cheers. Really nice to know we are here to support one another & for the long haul.

Today my daughter is coming home for awhile to get her passport & things for Vegas. She leaves on Monday after her last exam. This is her 1st trip there since she was underage & no sense taking kids there as far as I am concerned. Hoping they have a good safe trip. Always worry when she goes away with a group. But I am sure they will have a great time. I always love going there.

Goal this weekend is to get my ww stuff organized & go back through some of my favorite recipes & plan out my menu for the next few days.

Have a great day!
Old 04-26-2008, 06:36 PM   #40  
Chick

Bandit, I'm sending : to your daughter via you~she'll be fine.
And good for you for planning and preparing for your success in WW's.

Princess, what can I say? There aren't enough smilies to congratulate you properly. :
Wow. What a wonderful accomplishment! When I accomplish what you have I'll look a lot better. Thanks for starting Boot Camp. And you're right--we can't give silly excuses for going off program. We're in it to win it!!!!!
Thanks all for chiming in and keeping us going and good luck to a nice weekend.
Judy
Old 04-27-2008, 12:18 PM   #41  

Hi ladies - hope you are having a wonderful OP weekend.

I am heading outside to get in some yard time before the rain comes.
Also this upcoming week is suppose to get cold & actually go down to freezing at night. That is crazy & why I never plant anything until after long weekend in May.

I stayed pretty much on programme over the last few days, except last night had to use a few flex points for 2 pieces of pizza for my dinner. But, that is what they are for. Just boiled up some eggs for this week - think I will have a egg salad wrap with lots of lettuce for lunch tomorrow.

Haven't planned dinner yet - what is everyone having?
Old 04-27-2008, 12:46 PM   #42  

Happy Sunday all! Sunny but cool here today, we are supposed to get the same weather as bandit... Mother nature is confused! They are calling for temps to drop by mid-week! Ugh!

Judy: Thanks so much for all of your encouragement... it really means more to me then you know.

Bandit: Great job on getting back on plan! You are doing fantastic... our "frost" date here in Indiana is May 15th and I try and stick to that... I get super excited about this time of the year and it is tempting to start planting but I did that one year and lost it all... too much money to take a chance. Best wishes to your daughter for a fantastic time in Vegas! I have never been there... maybe some day.

I did go for a short bike ride yesterday and about a 2 mile walk and it felt really good! Will go for another on this afternoon. Have a great weekend ladies!

princess

Last edited by Princess1122; 04-27-2008 at 12:47 PM.
Old 04-27-2008, 01:59 PM   #43  
Chick

Bandit, great job on getting back on track--and WW's prides itself on having us practice normal living and pizza is included in that! Yep, that's what those Flex points are for. Congrats on getting outside too.

Princess, congrats on the exercise and keeping on. You're doing great.

Weather seems to be the same all over. After a week of sunny, warm days, we're facing rain and chilly air. We've turned off the heat, but my dh made a fire in the fireplace--last fire of the season.

Yesterday the food for the birthday celebration was yummy and I contained myself. However, I also didn't make the time to exercise, so when I finish this I'm hopping on the I won't push it, but I do need to move.
Since my daughter got take-out, we all ordered what we wanted. I had herbed roast chicken and mashed potatoes. WEll, the food was enough for three hungry people. Yummy, but I took a normal WW portion and put the rest in the fridge. Since the mashed potatoes were calling me, I threw them out this morning. Okay--I had two tablespoons of them first, but that's not bad! Nice get together. I love it that my kids and their spouses get along. This is a very good thing.

Since I had a late breakfast, I think I'm skipping lunch, having an early dinner and ending the day with Core popcorn. That'll work for me. This is very important since I'm going out to lunch tomorrow with my book club and I really want to see a great WI this week.

You all take care and keep up the encouragement. It's my lifeblood.
Love,
Judy
Old 04-28-2008, 08:06 AM   #44  

Morning all and happy Monday! How was every bodies weekend? Mine was pretty good, got in a walk and a bike ride both days! Woke up with my TOM today... just had it two weeks ago, not sure what is going on... maybe the change coming on but I am just not sure. Hopefully it will be far gone by next W/I!!!!!

Judy: A fire sounds fabulous! We do not have a fire place but DH and I both would like one... Your family sounds wonderful!

Bandit: How was your weekend? Are you going to plant a vegetable garden this year?

I have to run!
Princess
Old 04-28-2008, 10:07 AM   #45  
Chick

Hi Turtles,
Time to start another thread.
Judy
See you at #199