Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #31  
Member Florida Chick

What a pleasant surprise to come and read everyone's post.
Gloria: I'm glad that Jack has found a Dr. that he feels at ease with, and that he feels that he can trust. Which is the bad valve? I have a leaky valve, but so far so good.

Glenda: So sorry that you had the 'nasties' over the weekend. And that must have been some hailstorm. Bet the hail must have been as big as golf balls or worse to do that much damage.

Slavika: I can just imagine little dirty paw prints all over the house, if you can't catch her. Good for you - going back to WW. Maybe that will inspire me. I need some inspiration.

Maria: I am glad to hear that Alan is happy with his work. That will make the time go by faster. And having you there with him will help too. What sort of a quilt website will you be doing?

Hi everyone. 'See' you tomorrow. Have a great weekend.
Ann
Old 04-04-2008, 05:45 PM   #32  
Super Surfer

Smile Hi everyone..

It is so nice to see so many posts. My toe is tender at the tip, but other than that... all good. I am very careful around hand weights now..
Do you all remember the e-mail about lemon slices? YUCK.. it was so gross. Anyway on TV today there was a health segment on the subject. Reporters went to a bunch of restaurants and gathered up the lemon slices from the drinks they had. They sent them to Mount Sinai Hospital for analysis and the results were surprising. The Microbiologist said that none of the slices had any bacteria on them. She would have been surprised if they did, because lemons are so acidic any bacteria would not be able to live on them. Also, restaurants have so many health regulations to live up to, the majority of them are quite clean. We can all go back to having lemons in our drinks now. Don't believe everything we see on YouTube.
Not much new here. We've been good, my cold didn't last long.
Have a great day...
Old 04-04-2008, 07:40 PM   #33  

onto the next thread all!

Maria
Old 04-04-2008, 07:43 PM   #34  

Trudy thank you for clearing that up about the lemons. The water here in Florida is awful and if you order it in a restaurant you need lemon just to get it down.

Just stopped by to see what is going on. Every one sounds busy as ever. My Mom is leaving next Tuesday and then I will have more time to do other things.

I go back to the doctor next Wednesday and I hope to have some reason for my Iron being low and something to do about it so I won't need further testing. The other test she talked about did not sound fun. And are darn right scary to think about!

I've been in such a funk for so long now that I have managed to gain weight both my doctors are on me about it now. I am 5 pounds over my goal

As soon as Mom is gone I too will be going back to WW meetings. I will have to pay for a while but what the heck it's the only sure way I know to lose those rotten pounds.

Went back to the pool today for the first time in weeks and will be going regularly next week again. I have continued to do Aerobic's down at the club house with the ladies now I just need to keep the not so great food out of my mouth. I am a sweet freak!!!!!!!!! and need to get sugar out of my life again. This will be happening soon as Mom is gone. She is able to have it around and leave it alone I am not. If it is in my house it is in my mouth!

Hello to all and Happy Birthday Maria.

Karen
Closed Thread