Old 02-19-2008, 10:24 AM   #46  

Judy- so sorry i wasn't here last night to give you support but that is great that you were able to pull through.

Princess- wow that is cold. It is great that you got to the gym

Bandit - I do ww at home by myself. I mean i don't use ww online either. I use these boards and my husband is a support for me.

Ladies it was weigh in day today. So last Tuesday i weighed 219 and this morning. Drumroll please.....
So down 1.5 pounds this week.
CherryAutumn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:33 AM   #47  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Cherry: Great job! You are doing really well! Keep at it!

Judy: You are doing so great and it is just incredible and a true statement to how far you have come that you worked through your rough patch! Great job! Did you make the crepe recipe yet? I have the stuff to make it but have not done it yet.

All: I am off to lunch soon, oh... as much as I want to go see my friend and eat a meal that I did not actually prepare I dread going out in that cold air... UGH!
Bandit has got to be freezing up her way also...
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 12:16 PM   #48  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Hi Turtles,Thanks for the encouragement. It means so much to me.

Cherry, Weigh to go!!! : You're doing great. Wow! What a positive difference you're making.

Princess, enjoy your lunch! Brrrr.

I've gotta write this fast, but I am so happy. I lost two pounds this week. Stepping up my exercise and working through the rough patches worked this week. Hooray! : this is the lowest I have weighed in the last twenty weeks. okay--exercising more, planning and preparing, and working through emotional eating (and recording points even when emotional eating rears its ugly head) can and did work for me this week.
Now I'm gonna do it again.
Love,
Judy
234.6/215.6/thinner into onederland
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 02:19 PM   #49  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Cherry & Judy - congratulations on a fabulous week. I'm sure that will be motivation for you - so keep it going!

Princess - hope you have a nice lunch with your friend. Remember, good choices = good results.

And yes, it is pretty cold up here. Yesterday was -15 and today is snowing but not sticking to roads, so that is good.

I stayed the same again last week. So, really have to get refocused this week.

Have a good one.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 03:25 PM   #50  

Judy: Congrats! That is just awesome! Keep it going!

Bandit: Staying the same is not so bad either... . I did make a good choice at lunch, I had the new WW Garlic Chicken dish, it was very good, I was still kind of hungry though but it is one of those really hungry days for me I guess...

Have a great evening all, I am out of here shortly and heading home for the evening... no work out tonight with DH home sick...
Old 02-19-2008, 05:32 PM   #51  

Judy - Yay! Great job on your two pound loss this week.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:15 PM   #52  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

You gals have been a busy little group since I last checked in. Well I haven't gotten exercise in yet but yesterday was the first day in a whole line of bad ones where I actually did not go over my points. Today has been good so far too. I haven't eaten my way through the day and have kept busy with little projects here and there. Of course it helps when you have a little girl home with pink eye...lol. My major accomplishment in the last 3 days is I have only drank 1 diet pop. That is a hard one for me too. I think I may be getting too much salt.

I'm going to have to print out that recipe for the angel food cake. That looks sooo good. Any more good recipes....PLEASE POST!!!! I'd love some new stuff to try. Well dinner is a calling and the kids are hungry. Talk to you soon.

Christina
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 11:33 PM   #53  
Chick

Chrily,This is great that you stayed within your points. Keep up the good work. See, we're all trying hard and doing this! I'll be gone tomorrow, but when I come back I'll open the next thread. We're tearing up cyber space like crazy. Yay!

Princess, glad you had good choice at Applebee's--yeah--I'm hungry there too, but I try drinking lots of water and have fruit at home.
Judy
Old 02-20-2008, 08:39 AM   #54  

Morning all and Happy Wednesday! Cold and snowy here again today but over all the drive into work was not too bad. I did wake up this morning to find that my TOM had arrived... ugh! That will not be good for this weeks W/I but that is ok and a fact of life... so I move on and get over it.

Sounds like everyone is doing really well! I am so glad to hear it.

DH is home sick again today, I think the flu bug is officially in the house... Blah! Well I have to get to work, have some issues to work on today so that should keep me busy.

We go to get our taxes done tomorrow evening... I have been praying that this will be the year that we don't have to pay! The last few years had hit us hard because all of our children are grown now so no more child credit deductions... now if I could only figure out a way to get SS #'s for the dogs...

Have a happy day all!
Princess
Old 02-20-2008, 09:04 AM   #55  

S/C/G: 237/227.4/160

Thanks everyone for welcome! I had a 2 lb. loss thsi week. I am so amazed. It must be the change in my thyroid meds. I am on Flex, I journal my food and don't do enough exercise. It needs to warm up a bit more so I can go walking without the fear of ice.
I am a grandmother and great Grand. Never too late to get healthy! I have a great WW leader and she welcomes everyone and gives good meetings.
Although the sun is out I may be at home today. (I'll admire it from the window) There's a lot of help here and it gives a stay to it power to all! Loved the recipes and will try them.
Lizabeth2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 09:53 AM   #56  
Chick

Hi All and welcome again to Liz! What a great first week. Keep up the good work. I'm heading out the door to NYC and am planning on having a good day of fun and food wise. I'll let you know how I do.
Judy
Old 02-20-2008, 11:37 AM   #57  

I think i did really well yesterday. I stayed within my points and even had to have a few snacks after supper to get myself up to my 26 points for the day.

Lizabeth - Congrats on your loss. You are doing great.

Princess - Sorry to hear about the flu going around. Hope the taxes give you a break this year.

Judy - Have fun on your trip. Cant wait to hear how it went.

Chrily - Good to hear from you. So proud about your 1 diet soda. That can make a big difference in your weightloss. Yep having a little one at home can definately take up more of your time. I would know. I have a 2 1/2 yr old little girl and an 8 month old little boy.
Old 02-20-2008, 11:41 AM   #58  

Sorry Bandit i forgot you in my personals. That is good that you atleast maintained your weight and didn't gain. Just keep that focus and you will see it go down.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:46 PM   #59  
Focus on the Process

S/C/G: 247/247/165

Height: 5' 8"

Forgot to say Hi to Lizabeth...Howdy!

Trying to keep my mind occupied right now. With all the tight finances, hubby is wound as tight as a piano string. Everything sets hims off, so needless to say we got into a fight. Of course, right away, my body tells me its hungry. I haven't touched anything and am not going to. I just have to hold out for 1/2 hour more, then I can leave and go get the kids from school. The rest of my afternoon is running around until 6:30 or so. My sister is at home (I think she has strep) so I have to run to her kids' school and pick them up too. It may be inconvenient but ITS ALL IN THE NAME OF WEIGHT LOSS!!! Well, it is in a round about way. If it keeps me out of the food, then I'm fine with it.

Talk to you all soon....

Christina
chrily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2008, 09:05 AM   #60  
Chick

Okay Turtles, I'm opening a new thread. Look for us at #195--climbing over obstacles!
See you there.
Judy