Old 02-13-2008, 07:54 PM   #31  

Dori, the float really is pretty. I can't wait to put it on a shelf at home and just sit and stare at it!! We went to the outlet mall at Darien the other day. Hit the Reebok store and did very well! I wanted to hit some of the other shops, but hubby wasn't feeling the best so we came back to Jekyll. I may go back up another day before we leave.

Susan, you sound like my friend Melissa. She told me to find floats for her and Carol too. lol

Tina, I stood and watched a squirrel on the patio today. I was cracking up at him. Bob thought I was a bit nuts, but he was cute!

Dali, how's the ice and snow? I know at home it has been pretty nasty. We live northwest of Dayton, OH. Our son said last night that he can't wait to get down here for a visit next week.

I still haven't been in the mall yet! Thursday or Friday I will go!!!
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 09:07 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 260/244/160

Height: 5'3"

It snowed even more today. but most had melted off because it rained all day. I have no idea what the weather is doing. It is just making it hard to talk on the sidewalk. But I will make it to my weigh in tomorrow. I have a feeling I am going to have a gain. but I guess we all have them.
dali78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:11 PM   #33  
Thursday Lady

Hi all,
Brrr....dali, I don't like cold weather.
Tammy, You are so lucky to find one of those floats. I can't wait to see your photo on that site. How long is it before they'll have it up?

I'm so tired tonight. I stay that way.
I'm afraid I won't be moving my fish tomorrow. I have been losing the pounds that I gained back. So no gain or loss won't be too bad.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2008, 10:45 PM   #34  
Susan

Tina,
How horrible to have no internet!!! I'm glad that Larry is doing well. You will need a vacation when he returns to normal.

Dali, we get mostly ice, sleet and a little snow around here. They have it in the forecast for Friday which means it won't. They are always wrong.

Tammy, having fun?????

Pat is still sick with the flu bug. He sounds horrible. Not sure if he is going to go to the dr.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2008, 09:58 AM   #35  
Thursday Lady

Happy Valentine's Day

I hope you all get something special today.
Larry gave me a box of Russell Stover miniatures, my favorite. They are so tiny that it's very easy to keep eating them.

Let's all try to remember that it's okay to enjoy candy today. We are not frowned at or berated for eating it.
Just remember to allow enough points for it! And, we have flex points, my all time favorite thing.

Old 02-14-2008, 09:07 PM   #36  

Tina, I was wondering the same thing about the picture. I thought maybe they just put them on once a week or something. Bob said we might stop in and ask when we go past there.

Susan, I'm having fun, but I know I'll have more fun if I ever stop coughing! I just took some Nyquil. I do not like that stuff!! Today I took a 3 hour nap. That's 2 days in a row that I've done that. I guess I needed the sleep.

Tina, I didn't have candy, but I did have a scoop of ice cream again. Getting to be a habit.

Tomorrow we are planning to drive south and investigate the small towns that are south of here. If we go too far south, we'll end up in Jacksonville, FL. It's only an hour from here, so it could happen.

Hope you have all had a great day!!
Old 02-14-2008, 09:57 PM   #37  
Susan

Happy Valentines!!!!

Well, I have managed to eat just about anything that has NOT been tied down. I feel gross now. I guess once in a while it's ok but tomorrow I'm back at it. I'm down almost 15 pounds so I guess I can bad.

It's suppose to turn colod tomorrow. I'm ready for spring!!!!!!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 12:58 PM   #38  

I didn't eat too much candy yesterday, but I did wait until after the weigh in before I ate anything. I tried to eat dark chocolate (I hate that stuff) I know it's better for you, but I was hoping it would make me think all chocolate tasted like that so I wouldn't want it so bad haha. Hope everyone had a great Valentine's Day.
Old 02-15-2008, 02:20 PM   #39  
Thursday Lady

Ice cream sounds like a good Valentine's Day thing.

dali, I had to laugh at your idea of thinking all chocolate tasted like the dark. The dark kind isn't my favorite, either. My son and husband really like it.

Susan, I know that feeling of being stuffed. I ate way too much yesterday. I hope Pat is better.

Larry graduated to using a cane now! He picked out one that's dark blue. We saw some that were paisley. I guess that would be good for kids.
Old 02-15-2008, 06:39 PM   #40  

Tina, our picture is finally on the website!!! Woo hoo!! Congrats to Larry on the cane! I have looked at them different times. I would choose purple.

Susan, you are doing great, so a day off won't hurt you.

Dali, I don't mind dark chocolate, but I like the other better.

We went for a nice drive today to a town south of here. My temp went up, so I ended up not wanting to do much. We may go back before we leave GA.
Old 02-16-2008, 04:42 PM   #41  

Tammy I checked out your picture with the float, how cute. That is an awesome float too!
Old 02-16-2008, 05:05 PM   #42  
Thursday Lady

Hey, Tammy, I love the float!!!! I'm envious. Wow, Bob has gotten really skinny.
Sorry you aren't feeling good. It sounds like you need a vacation from your vacation. How's your weather?
It's sprinkling off and on here. The weathermen are predicting tornadoes later tonight. Down here, we don't get those things. I hope they stay away.

Hope everyone is having a good day. It's quiet here.

Oh, I tried the new Progresso Light Soup. It says on the label that it's 0 pts. for WW. I bought the vegetables and rice kind. It was very good.

Old 02-16-2008, 07:29 PM   #43  
Susan

Hi Guys,
Hope everyone is doing well this evening. Pat's playing and I decided to stay home. I just didn't want to be out late. Plus I could use a good night of nothing..... actually I have a ton of stuff to do but will most likely not be doing any of it.

Tammy, I love the picture!!!! It's great of you and Bob. Oh, the float is beautiful too. I think that is so cool that you found one. Sounds like you might have a touch of the flu!! Get some rest!!!!

Tina, the weather here is nasty. It's raining and cold. We are suppose to have really bad storms tonight. It probably will since I will be home alone. It always is.

Dali, how is the weather where you are?

Well, off to catch up on General Hospital for the week.
Old 02-16-2008, 09:45 PM   #44  

I liked the picture too, even though we look a bit windblown. I am so glad that is the float that I found! I have seen others that I don't like at all, so I really lucked out!!

Tina, I agree about Bob being skinny. I emailed his nieces to prepare them for how much different he looks from when we were there last summer. He hasn't been eating much some days. He was up during the night trying not to vomit. That's what sent him to the ER in September, so he was scared to death. Well, he ended up throwing up (no blood), and he felt much better afterwards. Today he has eaten very little.

It was almost 70 and sunny here today. Beautiful! This cough is doing a number on me, and my temp was up over 100. My normal is 97.5, so that is too high for me. I'm getting ready to take Nyquil. It makes me shiver, and Bob always cracks up. Stay away from the tornadoes!!!!!

I've had some of the Progresso soups! Yummy!!

Susan, I've been sleeping quite a bit, and I really haven't done much. We are planning to hit some more history stuff tomorrow if we are both feeling ok. Hope your storms don't get too nasty tonight. Did you enjoy General Hospital?

Bob and I watched Tootsie last night. It was as funny as the first time that I saw it when it first came out. We went with Bob's older brother and his wife. That brother passed away in 1983, and it's his daughters that we'll be seeing in Tampa (as well as Bob's other 2 brothers that are weirdos).
Old 02-17-2008, 11:16 AM   #45  

auntie, it's nice out, not cold but it is sooooo windy right now. I think the tornadoes are coming again. KY has the strangest weather. Hopefully I don't blow away when I go to the gym haha.