Thursday Weigh-In Results for December

• HO, Ho, HO,

This is where we post our weigh-in results. Please come join us.

Trish did you make your November goal weight? I hope so.
    Marlies, how are you doing? Let us know!

I've got to get rid of 5 pounds. I'm hoping to do it before Christmas.

Susan, you are quiet.
    Tammy, what is your goal this month?

• Tina, right now I want to get rid of those 3 pounds that I gained that have been superglued to my body! I haven't changed my tracker to show the gain. It would just bum me out. Bob suggested I change the tracker to show the weight that I have lost since I was at my highest 4-5 years ago. Not sure what to do. Maybe it would make me feel better seeing what I have lost. I don't know.

You will get those 5 off by Christmas!!!
  • Hi everyone! I'm not doing so hot, but I'm trying to keep at least one eye on my *lifestyle* change during the holidays. If I can maintain through December, I'm going to be proud. IDK, I know I should challenge myself more, but I'm making excuses not to.

Tina-5 lbs would make an excellent Christmas gift to yourself, you can do it!!

Tammy-I'm thinking you changed your tracker to show your total weight loss??? Good for you. I think its important not to forget your overall progress.

Hope everyone else is enjoying the holidays! Its freeeeezing and there's lots of snow up here, so I'm already looking forward to Spring, lol.
  • I didn't get weighed yesterday or today. I probably should because I've had the flu bug, so maybe those 3 pounds are gone. It's still time for TOM, so I'm sure I'll have those extra pounds on there though. My TOM hasn't started yet, and that drives me crazy!!!!!! I do know that I am still down 40 pounds from where I was a few years ago. I have some of the same clothes, and they are loose on me, so I know that there is weight gone. Most of those pounds left before the arthritis and fibromyalgia struck me so hard and I went on all of the meds.

Good luck to all on weigh in!
  • Hi,
    Tammy, I'm so sorry about your "bug." Hopefully, you are feeling great by now.
    Trish, are you freezing up there? I'm sure you can maintain over the holidays.
    'Don't know if I'll be down much this week. With Larry in the hospital for a few days, I sure didn't drink my water. I tried to eat salads for lunch in the hospital. At night, I ate yummy desserts. We'll just have to wait until Thursday to see.
  • Weighed officially today. I'm up from 179.6. Time to get back on and stop playing games.
  • I'm down 2 whole pounds.

Dori, you've been having a hard time. You'll get the weight back off.
  • Way to go Tina!!!!!
  • I was down another pound today.

Larry has spine surgery in the morning. Please remember us and the doctor in your prayers.
  • Wow, Where did everyone go?

I haven't lost any more but I certainly have not gained.
    I weighed today to find I'm .2 lb less.
    With Larry in the hospital, I'm just not hungry. In the mornings, I just grab some hot tea and toast before heading to the hospital. The evenings find me trying to find something in the frig. Not much there right now.

Come on group, please sign in.
  • Go to new thread
    Hi, there's a new thread for January.

Please do not post here.