3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh-In Results for November (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/126405-thursday-weigh-results-november.html)

Tina 11-03-2007 05:34 PM

Thursday Weigh-In Results for November

:turkey: Would you believe that it's this time of year, again!
I would really like to lose 3 pounds before the holiday.
October didn't end as well as expected. I gained 2 pounds back.:(
Those will come off, though.

:flow1:

Getupandgo 11-05-2007 01:33 PM

I can't believe it's that time of year already either, Tina! Good luck with your goal :)

I've set my Thanksgiving goal at 4lbs. This will break my first goal for rewarding myself at a salon. A new haircut is something I've been wanting for awhile, so I thought I would use my weight loss as a goal.

I didn't do as well as I wanted during October, so I hope that November will be a better month. I gained last week, so I'm off to a rocky start, but I'm going to stick with it!

Trish

Tina 11-05-2007 03:17 PM

Hi Trish,
I like your reward. I think mine would be a pedicure. :)
Your goal sounds very doable.

I don't know if I should even set a goal this month. With my mother ailing, I haven't been eating right. I'm under so much tension with her problems.
Enough about that.

Hopefully, everyone will have great weigh-ins this week. If not, that's okay, too. We are in this for life!

Tina 11-06-2007 09:52 AM

Tomorrow is official weigh-in day.
Good luck to us. :)

Tina 11-08-2007 09:24 AM

Morning all,
I'm going to weigh tomorrow. Too much is going on today.

Good luck to everyone! :):):)

Tammy 11-09-2007 01:15 PM

With TOM, I didn't weigh. I do want to set a goal, but it is going to be for before Christmas. I want to hit 20 pounds on my tracker. 5 pounds should be simple, but I know how things have been lately.

Good luck to all!

Tina 11-09-2007 04:16 PM

My tracker didn't move this week.
I would like to lose 2 pounds of water weight by Monday! :o :lol:
I'm sure that I can lose at least 1 pound by drinking all my water and staying away from Chinese food. :D

Tammy 11-10-2007 04:47 AM

LOL to the Chinese food!!

Tina 11-13-2007 10:46 PM

Hey, how are we going to do this week????? :dizzy:
I'm sure I'll have a loss. However, it won't move my tracker. :(
But, I'm getting back down. Yea!!!

Good luck to all of us.

Tina 11-15-2007 10:37 PM

Hey, where is everyone tonight?

Well, I did it. I changed my tracker.
When I went for my gyn visit yesterday, I told the dr. that I thought I'd try losing 7 pounds. He said that was a very doable amount.
So that's what the tracker is showing now.

Trish, how are you doing?
Terry and the other Trish, are y'all still out there?
Chantal, I miss you.
Tammy, Susan, Sis, Maureen, and the list goes on------please post.
:thanks2:

Tammy 11-15-2007 10:41 PM

Well, I'm still up the 3 pounds, but I refuse to change the tracker. I have been journaling, etc. I don't know what the scoop is, but I'll get them off Crap. Next week is Thanksgiving!

Tina 11-16-2007 09:19 AM

Morning,

Tammy, don't get discouraged. You just finished your TOM and probably still have some water gain. If you're journaling, you'll get rid of that 3 pounds in no time-----before Thanksgiving! :D

Great news---
I weighed this morning and am down 1 pound already. Now I can start my fish swimming.

Tammy 11-16-2007 11:38 AM

Tina, congrats on the pound!!!! Go fishy Go!!

Tina 11-17-2007 02:47 PM

Thanks! :D

Trish, Terry, everyone else----how was weigh-in???

Tammy 11-18-2007 05:33 AM

Tina, I hope the 3 pounds is gone by Thanksgiving! Thanks for having faith in me! I think you have more faith in me than I do in myself. In fact, I KNOW you have more faith in me than I do in myself!!! lol

I have over a month to get that butterfly to the 20!!!