Old 10-27-2007, 10:45 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 223/193/123

Height: 5'0"

Default Rejoining 3fc and new to WW

Hi ya'll and greetings from Savannah, GA . My name is Sara and I just joing the WW online program this weekend and I am returning to 3fc after a year and a half away. When I was here before I was on the South Beach plan and I still try to eat that way when I am doing better at what I eat. I have been doing that since the Fall of 2005 and I lost about 30 lbs doing that. This year I have been battling an overgrowth of candida in my body that has been causing me troubles for years. It took forever to diagnose and the treatment has been hit or miss at times. During it all I have yo-yo'd in my ways of eating trying to find what would work for me and my family of 5. A lot of the time I would just give up on even trying because of it just being so hard to do and maintain.

The positives of this last year include actually finding out what was making me so sick (better to know your enemy I say) and also that I actually starting working out. From January up until the end of September I was working out about 5 days a week with cardio and weights. I saw my body change shape and I saw muscles show up. The #'s on the scale didn't change much but the measurements and pictures showed a difference. The month of October has been hard though. With the start of school came the start of the cold and crud season in my house. We are about to start week 10 of having kids or either my husband or I being sick . This month has been neverending and it totally threw me off my exercise and eating plan.

I wanted a new start and a different way of doing what I had been doing. I felt like I needed to try something to challenge myself and to make getting back on track fun again. I had heard so much about the new points and flexplan on WW and I had also heard so many great stories from WW members that encouraged me and also inspired me. My one foray into WW meetings in college was a bust after just a month of meetings or so but so much has really changed since then I see . I am looking forward to using the online tools at WW and to using the wonderful resources here. I also look forward to sharing this new journey with you all.

Hugs and warmest Wishes from Savannah, GA!
Sweet Tea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:26 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Sara!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2007, 09:30 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 223/193/123

Height: 5'0"

Thank you Lori!

I love your icon btw . My hubby still has a shirt with P-Chan (forgot spelling so sorry there) on it from college. We even used to call him B-Chan for the longest time (he's a Bryan) and I think Ranma continues to be his favorite.
Sweet Tea is offline   Reply With Quote