3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   #188 Bale of Turtles Jumping Hoops! (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/124691-188-bale-turtles-jumping-hoops.html)

Itryharder 10-09-2007 06:16 PM

#188 Bale of Turtles Jumping Hoops!

:carrot: :welcome3: We are the Turtle Group here at www.3fatchicks.com.
We welcome you to join us as we work toward good health and fitness in a persistent manner. As our inspiration we use the race between the turtle and the hare where the turtle was the victor because he didn't give up. We believe in keepin' on even when the odds are against us. We believe in giving each other support. Good luck to us all!
Judy
Itryharder
(for Lin and Lauren)

Itryharder 10-09-2007 06:18 PM

Hi Turtles,
Good to see so many active turtles. check out thread #187 for the latest successes of our members.
Judy
(Have to be honest. Today was really tricky and I WI tomorrow, so wish me luck once again.)

Princess1122 10-10-2007 08:27 AM

Good morning ladies! It is cold here in the Midwest, oh my goodness... it is 46 degrees here this morning! We went from record highs to record lows in about 24 hours... crazy!

It looks like everyone is doing pretty well... that is awesome!

I did not go to W/I again on Saturday, had a house full of company and just did not have time. I will go this weekend though.

I have a great day ladies!
Princess

CherryAutumn 10-10-2007 10:59 AM

Princess - I live in Kansas and we went from high 80's to a low of 45 tonight.

I got a new scale for my house so i don't think it is accurate but i weighed in at 205.6 this morning.:carrot:

Hope everyone is doing well and keeping on jumping through those hoops. We can do this Turtles.:hug:

bandit2 10-10-2007 02:18 PM

Hi everyone - keep up the good work.

Weather has been very hot up here - but not complaining. Was great for our Thanksgiving weekend. Snow will be here soon enough, so am enjoying the warm weather for sure.

Have a good one!

INVU 10-10-2007 06:48 PM

Hi Turtles hope everyone is great
Well its been a good week daylight saving is here now and have been walking more at night now its not so dark
Have a good day
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer:G0 TURTLES GO:cheer::cheer2::cheer2:

Itryharder 10-11-2007 08:48 PM

Go Turtles Go! :cheer:

We are doing great. I went to WW WI and was up a little bit, but today when I weighed myself at home, I was back down again. Lots going on--two birthday parties this weekend. Next week is the countdown for my dd's wedding next Saturday. Wish us well for a clear sunny day! Keep on keepin' on--we're doing great.
Isn't this interesting? Bandit celebrated Canada's Thanksgiving and INVU is going into the summer months in New Zealand. Wow, I love the internet.

:grouphug: Yes, Cherry--we can all use a hug and encouragement to keep going.
Judy

CherryAutumn 10-13-2007 09:01 AM

It is so frustrating. I have lost my focus again. I put on a couple of pounds and it is the same ones over and over again. I wish i could just stick to the plan once in awhile.:dizzy::^:
I am going to keep trying though. I cannot afford to give up. I need to do this for my health and my family.

Itryharder 10-13-2007 06:57 PM

Dear Cherry,
That's why we're turtles. It's so easy to lose motivation. Do what you know you can do, give yourself a pat on the back for all the good stuff you do, and keep on keepin' on. The frustration comes, but we can fight back.

Hey, do you want a laugh? I went to a 40th. :hb:birthday party yesterday for my cousin and the food was downright awful! I didn't have time to step on the scale, but I think I'm okay. I didn't eat much and I'm feeling fine about that. Have a good weekend and we'll all chime in on Monday~
Judy

bandit2 10-15-2007 11:15 AM

Hi everyone - getting abit cooler up here now.

Hang in there Cherry - "baby steps"

I am refocussed today & last night did a menu for the next 3 days.
Hopefully this will help me get back & keep on track.

Have a great one!

CherryAutumn 10-15-2007 11:22 AM

Hey Bandit thanks. It seems that we are thinking along the same lines. My Husband and i decided it is time to buckle down and we made a week menu that we will follow and a grocery list. We can do this.:carrot: No more simply trying we will DO it.:D

Princess1122 10-15-2007 11:35 AM

Happy Monday all!

How was everyone's weekend? Ours was busy, trying to get the house ready for winter.

My one dog, Bella, well she is not doing so well at all. She went in for ear surgery last Monday, had a real hard time with that and we noticed her getting really stiff through out this past week when she would get up and this morning she was just falling all over the place. I think it is hip displatia or arthritis but I am not sure. She has an appointment at the vet this afternoon so I will know more then. She is an older girl, 12 years old, she has had a good run and we love her but I can not watch her suffer so if the vet says that it is not going to get any better from here then we have to make a tough decision... She was a rescue dog, they were going to put her down if no one wanted her, she came from a breeder and her mother was mated with the wrong dog so since she could not get any money for the pups she was going to destroy them. Me and bunch of other folks stepped in and took all of the puppies. I have had her since she was about 10 weeks old and she has had some health issues in the past... but it is so very sad to see this happen.

One step at a time everyone, just keep on with the plan and you will not fail!

I stayed the same last week so nothing new to report in that area.

I have to run!
Susan

Itryharder 10-15-2007 09:02 PM

Princess, you are so kind. How like you to take a rescue dog. Here's a :grouphug: to help you out.
I like that your weight stayed the same. I'm on a tough run--keep on getting bad news and I'd love to shake that up. I feel very heavy right now and hope it's my imagination. Ugh.

Bandit--making up a menu is a great idea and I'm glad Cherry is doing the same.

Hey, INVU, how are you doing?

I've caught a cold and needed to rest and relax today. I'll chime in when I can and hopefully my eating willbe better. I made the veggie soup with the cabbage, but put in too much cabbage and it's just not that good the way I made it. After having it for lunch, I went on a hunt to find something better to eat. Not a good idea. Anyway--enough complaining from me. You all tak ecare, use baby steps to get where you want to be and keep on keepin' on.
Judy

Princess1122 10-16-2007 11:00 AM

The vet visit went well, Bella is now on some meds and this morning she is much better. We will just have to see how it goes, she goes back to the vet in 2 weeks.

Hope everyone is well.

Susan

Itryharder 10-16-2007 06:02 PM

Yay! for Bella. This sounds good.
Judy