Thursday Weigh-Ins for September

You're on Page 1 of 3
Go to
  • Hello everyone!!! We weigh in on Thursdays, used to weigh in on Thursdays, or we dreamed about weighing in on Thursdays!! Come and post your losses here!!!

We also have a Thursday Chatters Thread where we try to solve all of the problems of the world, or we just give each other lots of support!!
  • OK. It's Tuesday, and I have a loss so I moved my tracker a notch. Sure wish it did 1/2 pounds, because it was 1 1/2! I am thrilled!!
  • I'm obsessed with the scale. I am down some more!! I have changed my tracker. I met my first goal of 10 pounds, now I'm working my way toward the 20 pound mark. I am not sure exactly what I'm doing right, but I'll take it.
  • Tammy!!!!! You met your 10 lb. goal.
    Also, thanks for starting our new month off.

Some day I'll get my fish to swimming.
  • Tina, I'm really excited about the loss. To celebrate, I called a new chiropractor that someone had recommended. I'm sure I'll feel great. I go tomorrow!!! Your fish will be swimming soon!!
  • You are not going to believe this. I was down another pound. Maybe this calorie counting thing is working! I moved my butterfly.

Good luck to everyone.
  • Good luck to everyone today.

I was down 1 pound!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't move my fish yet because I'm still above the amount. However, it's coming back off.

Terry, where are you? How are you doing?

I hope everyone will post this week. hint..hint..hint..

Tammy, fantastic job! How many calories a day are you eating? How did you decide on the amount you're eating?

Susan, did you lose with your Nutrisystem?

• Tina, congrats on that pound!!! I agree about people posting.

I am aiming to stay under 1800 calories a day. Remember, I'm a big person.
  • Great Job Tammy and Tina!

Hi, I'm Trish, I'm new to the WW threads. I started WW at home 3 weeks ago, and this week I had my largest weekly weight loss to date...2lbs!!

Yay!
  • Hi Trish---Welcome to this happy group.
    That's a great loss.
    Keep coming here and keep us all posted.
  • Hooray for Trish!!!! Wonderful!!! We also have a Thursday Chatters thread, so come on over there and help us solve all the problems in the world. Well, come to chat, anyway!!
  • There is another Trish!!!! Trish!!

I gained 0.6 today. I am not bummed out because this past week we celebrated our 23 wedding anniversary plus we had a holiday. If I hadn't exercised almost everyday, I can only imagine what the scale would have read. Anyway, today is another day.

I'm thinking about trying the Core plan for a week. Anyone else on it????

I've got to cook dinner. TTFN---Trish
  • Can we handle 2Trishes????? YES!! lol

Happy 23rd anniversary! Bob and I just celebrated 26 years in June.

I tried Core, but I just couldn't get used to it. I just was too much into the points mindset. I know some people who do Core and love it.
  • I, too, wish you Happy Anniversary. Hey, I feel like the older one here. I've been married 36 years.
    However, I was an infant bride.
  • You married at age 5, right Tina????