3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Thursday Weigh-Ins for September (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/122021-thursday-weigh-ins-september.html)

Tammy 09-04-2007 06:56 AM

Thursday Weigh-Ins for September

Hello everyone!!! We weigh in on Thursdays, used to weigh in on Thursdays, or we dreamed about weighing in on Thursdays!! Come and post your losses here!!!

We also have a Thursday Chatters Thread where we try to solve all of the problems of the world, or we just give each other lots of support!!

Tammy 09-04-2007 06:58 AM

OK. It's Tuesday, and I have a loss so I moved my tracker a notch. Sure wish it did 1/2 pounds, because it was 1 1/2! I am thrilled!!

Tammy 09-05-2007 07:11 AM

I'm obsessed with the scale. I am down some more!! I have changed my tracker. I met my first goal of 10 pounds, now I'm working my way toward the 20 pound mark. I am not sure exactly what I'm doing right, but I'll take it.

Tina 09-05-2007 09:39 AM

:bravo: Tammy!!!!! You met your 10 lb. goal. :carrot::carrot:
Also, thanks for starting our new month off.

Some day I'll get my fish to swimming. :D
:flow1:

Tammy 09-05-2007 04:49 PM

Tina, I'm really excited about the loss. To celebrate, I called a new chiropractor that someone had recommended. I'm sure I'll feel great. I go tomorrow!!! Your fish will be swimming soon!!

Tammy 09-06-2007 09:46 AM

You are not going to believe this. I was down another pound. Maybe this calorie counting thing is working! I moved my butterfly.

Good luck to everyone.

Tina 09-06-2007 10:02 AM

Good luck to everyone today.

I was down 1 pound!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't move my fish yet because I'm still above the amount. :( However, it's coming back off.

Terry, where are you? How are you doing?

I hope everyone will post this week. hint..hint..hint..

Tammy, fantastic job! How many calories a day are you eating? How did you decide on the amount you're eating?

Susan, did you lose with your Nutrisystem?

:tread:

Tammy 09-06-2007 10:23 AM

Tina, congrats on that pound!!! I agree about people posting.

I am aiming to stay under 1800 calories a day. Remember, I'm a big person.

Getupandgo 09-06-2007 11:38 AM

Great Job Tammy and Tina!

Hi, I'm Trish, I'm new to the WW threads. I started WW at home 3 weeks ago, and this week I had my largest weekly weight loss to date...2lbs!! :D

Yay!

Tina 09-06-2007 12:16 PM

Hi Trish---Welcome to this happy group. :dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:
That's a great loss.
Keep coming here and keep us all posted.

Tammy 09-06-2007 02:23 PM

Hooray for Trish!!!! Wonderful!!! We also have a Thursday Chatters thread, so come on over there and help us solve all the problems in the world. Well, come to chat, anyway!!

Piano51 09-06-2007 06:12 PM

There is another Trish!!!! :welcome: Trish!!

I gained 0.6 today. I am not bummed out because this past week we celebrated our 23 wedding anniversary plus we had a holiday. If I hadn't exercised almost everyday, I can only imagine what the scale would have read. Anyway, today is another day.

I'm thinking about trying the Core plan for a week. Anyone else on it????

I've got to cook dinner. TTFN---Trish

Tammy 09-06-2007 09:39 PM

Can we handle 2Trishes????? YES!! lol

Happy 23rd anniversary! Bob and I just celebrated 26 years in June.

I tried Core, but I just couldn't get used to it. I just was too much into the points mindset. I know some people who do Core and love it.

Tina 09-06-2007 10:41 PM

I, too, wish you Happy Anniversary. Hey, I feel like the older one here. :lol: I've been married 36 years.
However, I was an infant bride. :)

Tammy 09-07-2007 05:46 AM

You married at age 5, right Tina????