3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Week of 8/27 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/121330-week-8-27-a.html)

KO 08-27-2007 09:21 AM

Week of 8/27

Hey Ladies will post more later just wanted to say come out and Play and lets SLENDERIZE!

modkittn 08-28-2007 11:23 AM

Hey ladies! Well my official WI was Monday night of last week. I won't WI at WW until Saturday this week, so I hopped on the scale this morning, and am down 3.8. Of course, I did weigh myself in the morning with no clothes on, etc instead of at night :) I'll take it though! I thought I was horrible on vacation over the weekend, but you know what? I got home and journaled it all and it wasn't that bad. I still have some extra points left for the week :) I rarely ever use those, but this week I was more than happy to use them and not go over!

Oh and the vacation was AWESOME. I wish I had a few more days!

rebelridergirl 08-28-2007 10:43 PM

Hi KO!

Modkittn- Yippee! That's so great that you lost over your vacation weekend!! Glad that your vacation was great. I can't wait to go on a vacation sometime soon! I told my husband that I'd really like to plan a Vegas trip for our 5th anniversary. We have 2 years to go. In the meantime, I really want to just take a few more road trips! It feels so good to recharge the batteries!!

I need to really watch using my flex points. I use them all every week. That's probably why I lose sooo slowly. LOL. I lost 1 pound this week. Weigh in was last night. We won't have weigh in next week because of Labor Day, so I really want to have a nice big loss the following week. So, I need to be VERY good for the next 2 weekends!

Have a good one ladies!

modkittn 08-29-2007 08:58 AM

rebel - :bravo: 1 pound is a good loss! I usually lose between 0.5 - 1.5 a week. I think this past week was some sort of fluke :lol: Actually, I think it was maybe because I switched things up and dipped into my WPA (weekly points allowance :)). Usually I only eat 5-7 points out of there!

Can't wait for the long weekend. Going to visit my husband's sister and her family. Going to paint my bedroom, and replace the vinyl in the kitchen. Hopefully I'll be able to do all that. It will be a busy weekend, but hey at least I will be getting exercise ;)

modkittn 08-29-2007 07:20 PM

Baby picture!

Just for you Kier! This is Raiden, my friend's baby (and practically my nephew) ... isn't he CUTE?! Sorry if its a little grainy, I had to resize it in PAINT haha :)

KO 08-30-2007 01:09 PM

Lori he is GORGEOUS!!! OFcourse you are his aunt!! My cousin had a baby yesterday I'll post the pics when i get home
Gf and her new as of tuesday husband came over last night My eating has been crap with the wedding this week and a trough of kosher cake in our fridge that I thought would be reduced but was replenished with wedding cake UGH!
I'm in a Crapstorm of pain today hips to feet in both legs and creeping up my back
Ready for this? My boss asked me if i was in too much pain to work. . .Great concern!!
Rebel maybe try somedays using flex pts and some days not? just to change it up! you're doing great tho!!
DH and I Are going to go through major Detox and do some good veggies and protiens much to his chagrin!
I can't wait for the weekend and some DOWN TIME!!! PLEASE I NEED IT!
bbll
Kier

modkittn 08-30-2007 02:38 PM

Kier I hear you on that time needed! I need it too :) We are going to paint the bedroom this weekend and plant some bushes that we got from a friend for free.

Been doing good the past couple of days. Wish I was able to get more exercise, but its kind of hard with 11 hour days, and a 40 minute drive to and from work. Sheesh! At least I get walks during lunch :)

Today is my 4 year wedding anniversary. We've been together for just over 9 years now. Really doesn't feel that long! We aren't going out to eat, because I'd rather not, but I'm not sure if we're going to go out and do anything else. Maybe a movie or the arcade :)

KO 08-31-2007 11:06 AM

:D did you have a good anniversary

modkittn 08-31-2007 11:55 AM

We ate leftovers, went for a short walk, and laid in bed watching tv the whole night :lol: We were both exhausted and really needed the rest, I suppose. Even went to bed early! :)