Old 08-09-2007, 08:52 AM   #1  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Default Week of */6

Sorry for the lack of thread! I have been super swamped! I WAs however down .4 on Monday!! Divine intervention?
bbl!
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 09:47 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

I was down 3.2 on Saturday, but since then I've gained 4 pounds I think a lot of it is water weight, although I really do think I gained a pound or so. My body has been under a lot of stress this week. I have some inflammation in my hip, got more tattoo work done (which swells - more water weight), got a bone marrow biopsy (again more water) and a tetnus shot (my arm is swollen and sore from it). Can't wait to get all this water weight out of me!!!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 05:30 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Lori You're doing great down 3.2 and retaining water??!! I'm up at the lower back of dawn today (been up since 5) I'm just hoping I can stay away from sugar and feel human!! I have an interview!! post more later
theres my alarm SHOWER time!
Old 08-10-2007, 08:14 AM   #4  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Well yes I was down 3.2, but since then I am up 4. And I am still up as of this morning, and I can definitely tell that it is water weight just by how it feels and where I can tell I'm carrying it. I've been drinking my water, I just don't know what else to do in order to get rid of it!

Going to visit a friend and her family today, staying over tonight. She is due with her 3rd in only two weeks. I get to watch her other 2 while she and her husband try to get the house ready for the new baby. They are finishing up an addition that they added on to the house. I would help with that work, but the kids would NEVER let me, so instead I get babysitting duties - which I don't mind at all! A quote from her son: "Can Lori please please PLEASE come and visit us? And Mommy you can't talk to her at all because she will be too busy playing with me!" Too cute!
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:31 AM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

That rocks! LAst night we saw our neice and nepherw and Our neice never left my side!! I love being the cool aunt! I'm ouuta here soon!