Old 06-10-2007, 07:52 PM   #1  
I <3 Gaby

S/C/G: 107.6kg/89.8kg/58kg

Height: 5'0

Default how supportive are your friends?

Just wondering how much support everyone get's from their friends??? I thought my friends would think I was a total loser for being 23 & going to WW, but everyone has been so amazing to me! They always comment on how good I look when I see them, and when I text them with my weekly WI results, they are always really positive..... It certainly gives me a bit of a boos!
EmmaGabysMum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 08:31 AM   #2  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

My friends are great and always supportive! I went to NH this weekend to visit a friend and my she even emailed and asked if there was anything specific I wanted at the house. My family is great too
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2007, 12:19 PM   #3  

I havent told any of my friends yet. This week will barely be my second week. And I dont want to say anything just yet. But my mom and other closer family members, are very supportive, my mom always asks if she can fix me up a fruit salad or whatever when I visit her. My brother asks how im doing and keeps me motivated to get up and exercise!. THey are great.
Nury is offline   Reply With Quote