Old 06-06-2007, 12:07 PM   #16  
Thursday Lady

News
Susan sent a personal e-mail saying Pat went to the ER on Monday, with chest pains.
Tomorrow (Thursday), he is having an angioplasty on an artery to the stomach.
We'll all want to keep both of them in our thoughts and prayers.
Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 08:34 PM   #17  
Thursday Lady

I hope Pat is doing well after his surgery today. I'll be glad when Susan let's us know.

My doctor's nurse called this afternoon. All the bloodwork came back good.
I take Synthroid to suppress a thyroid nodule. He wants me to up the dosage for 3 months.
He thinks it might help my metabolism get moving. We'll see. Something's got to get me losing these pounds.
Oh, they want everyone to have an HIV test now. Strange! Mine came back negative......of course.

Old 06-07-2007, 09:07 PM   #18  

I do hope Susan sends a message about Pat. I've been thinking about them all day!!! Glad your bloodwork came back ok. Maybe I need some of that to get my metabolism moving. I am so glad your HIV test came back negative.

Talked to Tim a while ago. He'll be home for the town festival this weekend but he doesn't know whether he is coming home tomorrow or Saturday. The parade is at 11:00 on Sat., and Bob will be in the color guard. It is always a very nice parade.

It was 93 here today, and I didn't like it. Bob was cold, so we didn't have the AC on. Had the windows open with a nice breeze blowing, but I felt pretty yucky most of the day. I really think he needs to go to the doctor and be checked. He has also been very tired.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2007, 11:40 PM   #19  
Thursday Lady

Evening,

Tammy, you really should get Bob to a doctor. Maybe he has anemia? There is some reason why he's cold and it's 93 outside. It is certainly not good for you to get hot.

Dee, what's going on with you? When do you leave the country?

Come on people, let's here what's happening.

Old 06-08-2007, 12:06 AM   #20  
Susan

Hi,

Pat will be coming home tomorrow!!!! YEA!!! 99.9% blockage of that mesenteric artery. The doctor said No wonder it hurt everytime he ate. Pat ate this evening and I almosted cried because he wasn't in pain.

I can't believe Bob is cold. I think it's warm at that and we live in Texas.

Tina, hope the increase in meds work. The dr. did tell me that he wanted me to get the name brand instead of generic this time around.

Ya'll are the best!!!! Just thought I would tell ya'll again.
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2007, 09:39 AM   #21  
Thursday Lady

That's great news about Pat!!!!! I am so happy for y'all.
Snakes I don't like those things, either.

Tammy, have a super weekend. (I plan on it. )

Today I'm not exercising, officially. I have lots of "running around" to do.
Everyone have a super day.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:31 PM   #22  

Nice day here. Cooler so it was nice at the parade. I did get a bit too much sun on my upper arms though. I wore a sleveless shirt which I rarely wear.

Tina, I hope your running around was LOTS AND LOTS OF FUN!!!

Susan, I thought about you when I saw Tim watching the Indy race a while ago. How is Pat feeling?
Old 06-10-2007, 09:34 PM   #23  

Another beautiful day here.
Tim went back to school about 6:00. This is his last week of classes. He has really enjoyed them. I hope his grades show that!!!! He'll be home sometime on Friday afternoon. We are going over on Thursday to bring home the refrigerator and anything else he doesn't need for the rest of Thurs. and Fri.

We'll be leaving on our trip on the 16th. N. Dak. , S. Dak., Montana, and I foprget where else!!! Good thing we have the map!!!
Old 06-10-2007, 10:27 PM   #24  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

good evening ladies

I know it's been forever since I've written, I've been just working and not doing much of anything else. I have made up my mind that I'm going to start going to a meeting once a week at noon-I have to get with it and maybe that will motivate me. I feel like I'm starting to gain weight again and I want to stop it before it gets out of hand. I'm glad everyone is well. I bought a bicycle and I think I'll start bringing it to work-right now I walk but I'll take the long way and get a bit more exercise in. Tammy, if you're going to montana, you should keep going north and come up to edmonton!!! Tina, I'm glad all's well with you too. Susan, I envy you're stick to itness!! I'd never stick to the personal training like you do.

I'm always here even when I don't post, but i will try & start posting more often

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2007, 10:42 PM   #25  
Thursday Lady

Here I am!!!!!

Susan, you would be jealous.....we went to San Antonio yesterday and spent the night at the Omni La Mansion del Rio Hotel. The weather was great and the food was better. Larry took me away for my birthday.

Tammy, your vacation is right around the corner. When did y'all plan all of this? I know Tim will be glad to get away fro school work.

Maureen, it is so good to hear from you. I'm glad you are doing well.
I heard that the Canadian hockey team won. Good for them!!!

Has anyone had blackberry, lavender homemade ice cream? We tried it at a Lavender festival today. It was a horrible flavor. Yuck! Larry went back and got me some homemade peach ice cream.

Tomorrow, it's back OP.
Old 06-11-2007, 09:51 AM   #26  

Maureen, it's great to hear from you! Bob has our trip planned almost to the minute. I would love to meet you, but it won't happen on this trip. Good idea about the bike. I should start riding Tim's around town.

Tina, we started planning this a couple months ago. I had us going to some different places in Michigan, but Bob came up with this idea. We've never been to these states, so we'll all be experiencing something new. Since we'll have Tim with us, it will be better to take a longer trip now while he's with us to help drive. I mentioned flying, but Bob didn't want to do that.

Carol, Melissa, and I are taking off July 8-11 for Holmes County in Ohio. Amish country. We've been there a couple times before, but it has been at least 6 years. I'm sure things have changed a bit. We are looking forward to it.

I think Bob and Tim are going to take a guy trip sometime in July.
Old 06-12-2007, 04:49 PM   #27  
Thursday Lady

It's soooo hot here! Maybe it will melt off some pounds.

Susan, how is Pat doing?

Tammy, that sounds like a great trip.

Dee, how are you doing?

Maureen, I'm so glad you are reading the posts. Just wish you would write more often.

Where is everyone?????????????
Old 06-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #28  

S/C/G: 169/153.8/135

Height: 5'3"

Hi ladies

I sure envy you southern ladies-it's not very warm here right now-it's supposed to get nicer by the weekend-I sure hope so. Tina Ottawa didn't win the Stanley cup, The Ducks did & I think they're from Anaheim-I don't really follow hockey it's just that last year edmonton oilers were in the playoffs and this year the Ottawa senators were(I grew up in Ottawa). Tammy, how long is your trip going to be? I'm hoping to go to Ireland in October-the people I work for are from Belfast and their brother owns a hotel in downtown Belfast so I know I'll be able to get a discount on accommodations anyway. I'll go to Ottawa at Christmas. I've never been anywhere really so I'm really looking forward to going. I'm trying to stick to program but I find it really hard at night. What does everyone else do?

I should go talk to you all later

maureen
maureen kempster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 10:39 PM   #29  
Susan

Hi,

Don't want ya'll to faint but I exercised twice today. I took a spin class and burned 781 calories, then I worked out later with Mitch and burned 452 calories. I feel pretty good. I am not sure if I can do it everyday but I might do it some.

Maureen, it's great to hear from you. The only reason I've been good at working out it because of my adorable trainer. Plus I have really felt much better.

Tina, How about the Spurs? What a great birthday!!! That's where we stayed on our wedding night.

Tammy, don't forget to get us a present!!!! I found something today on Fibro and I'll put it in the mail. I thought of you....

Pat's doing pretty good. He is still very sore and has a very huge purple bruise in his groin!!!

Oh, guess what... I'm going to work at a jewelry store part time and for pay, I'll get jewelry. I've already gotten it. It's the store where I go all the time and it's a family owned business. The parents are going to retire and the daughter is going to take it over. They are closing one of the stores. They have been trying to get me to work since we lost Seamus. I can work whenever.... but I will alot between now and the end of the month. Pretty cool huh!
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2007, 11:33 PM   #30  
Thursday Lady

That shows how much I know about hockey. Maureen, sorry the Canadians didn't win.
About eating in the evening....if I get hungry after supper, I have a Diet Coke or some sugar free ice cream. So you might try that.

Susan, that's great about the job. I wish I had an easy/fun job like that.
And, don't make yourself too sore with all that spinning and exercising. Good job!!!!!

Tammy, are you busy packing? You will have a fabulous time.

Go Spurs!