Bathing Suit Shopping

• So I went and bought a bathing suit today! It looks okay on me, but my thighs...Cellulite all on my thighs and well, its just gross...anybody have any tips or advice on what i can do to help solve that problem:P How's everyone else doing with their bathing suit shopping??
  • Congrats on find a suit that you are happy with! I haven't owned a swim suit in years. I'm afraid of swim suit shopping! You are a braver woman than I am!

Sorry to be a downer, but I think most of the time cellulite is genetic and there's nothing that you can about it (aside from surgery.) Yes, some of it may go away with weight loss, but it'll never go away completely. At least this is true in my case. I had it when I was thin and when I was heavy and I still have it, so does my sister, so did my Mom. Most of the women I know have the same problem, so I've just come to accept that it's okay and very normal to have cellulite.
  • Glad to hear you found a suit that works for ya. I actually ordered mine from Kohl's online. It was a lot cheaper that way. I wear the swim suit that is short with a tankini. I have a huge belly area that I like to keep to myself. I don't wear a swim suit that much, so I was okay with it.
  • I'm probably NOT buying a suit this year
    however you can use Self Tanner to trick the eye from looking at stretch marks so maybe it works for cellulite?
  • Thanks all!! Great ideas and good advice...:P