Hey all you inspirational people out there!

• Hi! I'm a newbie, and trying hard to lose my last 15 pounds that have been hanging around for the last year and 1/2. Do any of you have any inspirational secrets? Any other sites you visit? Any things you use to help keep you motivated? I need anything that I can get! I had lost 30 lbs after the birth of our second boy, and still need to lose the other 15 lbs. I have been on Weight Watchers almost the whole time and i am getting embarassed to even show my face in there because i just keep going up and down the same 5 lbs. Uggghhhhh! If any of you sucsessful people out there would be kind enough to share your insirational ideas or items, I would be SO appriciative! Sincerely! KatW
  • It's like war for me...haa...I keep a notebook full of my dieting stuff. I have charts and my goals. I even write out a calendar and I put down my weekly goals. I paste picture of inspirational bodies...haha...from magazines. Make sure you plan ahead. Have food cooked and ready to eat in your fridge. I was slowing down a bit and I did the juice fast. I bought it at walgreens and I lost 2.5 pounds from yesterday. But seriously. You have to really dedicate yourself. And think of the LONG term effects of what you're doing. You can't eat like you used to you have to find new things that you enjoy that are good for you. And finally WATER....lots of WATER. It fills you up and makes things run better and you just lose faster. So drink that water. I think that's most of my ideas...haha
  • Yup, water is a big thing for me too. I just broke a plateau, and I really think that changing my water intake did it. Instead of Weight Watchers 6-8 glasses a day, I started drinking half of my weight in ounces of water a day. It made SUCH a big difference!

Plan plan plan and journal journal journal! Planning helps you stay on program, and journaling keeps you accountable.

Also you need to realize that as you lose weight, you will start to lose it slower. The last 10-15 are ALWAYS the hardest!!! Hang in there!

PS Feel free to join us on our weekly threads!