Old 05-18-2007, 07:42 PM   #61  

I guess Kramer showed you. What were you thinking,going without him?

Did someone say 'Blueberries'? I love blueberries. yummy....

This is my second week at JC. I lost 4 lbs at my first weigh in. This week won't go so hot. I was cooking for my kids culture fair at school and found myself eating as I was preparing. Then at the fair, they had the parents try the different foods from each country. I tried so hard to just have a bite here and there, without trying to look like I wasn't participating. I also noticed that if I have to go out with the kids to a function...I can't not eat with them. If I am at home all day, no problem. Hopefully this will get better.

We had alot of rain this past couple of days. I am watching my grass grow. Poor DH has has a little rain in the desert. Odd.
Mom4kids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 08:50 PM   #62  
Susan

Hi,
Hope everyone is doing good. I've been trying to do paperwork etc.... for school and get it all caught up. Then we find out that we are having our carpets redone and need to move things off the floors. Oh great!!!! Nothing like adding more to my list, plus teach!!!!

I am so tired. I am so ready for vacation! I'm going to go down to San Antonio on Sunday after I get out. That way I will have a day or two to get some of my stuff done.

Who wants to come clean my bathrooms?
auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:07 PM   #63  

Dee, good job on the 4 pounds!!! That is great!! I can understand how you feel about eating when you are with the kids.

Susan, I remember the year that they made us box up everything and move it out of our rooms because they were removing the ceilings because of asbestos. What a pain!!! It was even a bigger pain in the fall because we didn't get back into our classrooms WITH ceilings until the Saturday before school started on Monday. We were NOT happy.

Lets all go for a vacation together!! I'm done cleaning bathrooms.

Tim and I went for a ride earlier looking at car places. Not buying, just looking. I hurt so bad now. I didn't do anything but ride for about an hour. This is crazy! I just took some medicine and I am heading for bed very soon. I just hope Kramer sleeps past 5:00 in the morning.
Tammy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2007, 10:40 PM   #64  
Thursday Lady

I've got to find a new way to scrub my bathtub. Being on my knees really did a job on my left knee. I never have any problems. But, my left knee is swollen. I tried to stay off it some of today. At least it's better than last night.

Sorry Susan, you have to clean your own.

Dee, I need some of that rain for my gardens.

Tammy, have you looked at the Saturn convertible? I saw one on TV. I want it!!!!

Tina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2007, 02:23 PM   #65  

Tina, I don't do any of the stuff that requires getting down on the floor anymore. That's Bob's job. Hope your knee doesn't keep causing you problems. My left knee is always the one that I have the most problems with too.

I'll have to check out the Saturn convertible! We don't have a Saturn dealership near here.

I just ate a Skinny Cow ice cream sandwich. I think I'm in heaven.
Old 05-19-2007, 03:02 PM   #66  
Thursday Lady

Oooh, I wish I had a Skinny Cow sandwich right about now.
Thanks Tammy, my knee is almost back to normal.
I'll be more careful from now on.

I'm being bad today. I'm not journaling or counting points. Now I must say that everything I've eaten was healthy. I fixed healthy French toast for breakfast and tuna sandwiches for lunch.

Everyone have a good Saturday.
Old 05-19-2007, 04:49 PM   #67  
Susan

Howdy,

Well, some friends ya'll are..... not cleaning my house! I just finished it. I could have done it last night while Pat was out but I put on my pjs and watch General Hospital. What a life!!!!

Did I tell you that I lost 4.25 pounds this week? However, after yesterday, I might have gained them back. My young girl's mom brought me a birthday cake made out of cupcakes. It was so cute.... we celebrate everyone's birthday's and since mine is in the summer we celebrated early.
Old 05-19-2007, 05:07 PM   #68  
Thursday Lady

Susan that's great that you lost all that weight.
Old 05-20-2007, 06:16 PM   #69  

Tina, I had french toast on our Michigan trip. I forgot how much I liked it! I'm sure mine wasn't at all healthy!!!

Tim was home, so I feel like I ate too much this weekend. Tomorrow is the retirement shindig for the 3 of us from the elementary who are retiring (or retired for one of us!!). I have no idea what the menu is, but it is being catered and this guy is fantastic! Tim will come home for it, and then go back to school afterwards. I think maybe I shouldn't eat at all during the day because of it. Maybe just salad to hold me over.

Susan, 4.25 pounds is wonderful!!!

Tim just left to go back to school. He has a test in his criminal justice class in the morning. He's going to go back and study for a while, then go to bed early.
Old 05-20-2007, 08:32 PM   #70  
Thursday Lady

I did good with food today. I had cereal and banana for breakfast.
Then, we went out with a couple after church to a Chinese place. They have a Sunday buffet. I stayed away from anything fried. I mainly had dumplings and lo mein noodles. So now I'm starving!!!
Larry just left to go get some burgers. They won't be that healthy. But, since I was so good all day, I'm going to enjoy them.

Tammy, drink lots of water and eat that salad tomorrow. Don't worry about the party food. This is for you. Enjoy!

How did everyone do today?

Old 05-21-2007, 08:30 AM   #71  

Tim and I ate Chinese on Friday night. It was yummy!! How were your burgers?

No plans for today except for the party later. I told Bob that I want to be well rested for it so I don't hurt.

I just ate some Smart Start cereal for breakfast. Small salad for lunch, then the party!!
Old 05-21-2007, 10:04 PM   #72  
Susan

Hi,
I hope everyone had a good day. Each day gets BETTER AND BETTER!!! I will be so glad when Thursday gets here.

I LOVE chinese food!!!! I think I could eat it every day.

I went for my appointment today. The endocrinologist looks at all my blood work etc..... and does the exam, he leaves the room and comes back and says "I don't think you have PCOS because your levels are all correct. However, you said something before I left the room that sticks in my mind." I had told him that I was so afraid that I would become diabetic because I am so much like my dad. I am working hard but nothing is happening. So he said "I can give you a medication that is for PCOS and diabetes. It is an elective medication at this point." So we discussed the options and I am going to try it. It Gluophgen?? I go back in 3 months. So we will see.

Tina, did you enjoy your burger?

Tammy, how was your retirement luncheon?
Old 05-21-2007, 10:26 PM   #73  
Thursday Lady

Ya know, I don't know anyone who doesn't like Chinese food.
Now, someone will post that they don't.

Susan, I'm glad you went to the dr. today. Are there any side effects to that drug? I hope it works for you.
And, for school being out soon. How is your mother doing?

Tammy, I know you had fun at the party.

Maureen, are you still with us?
Old 05-21-2007, 10:42 PM   #74  
Susan

Tina,

He told me to start out taking 1/2 a tablet for about a week. It can cause an upset stomach. Then I add 1/2 in the evening for a week. Gradually working up to 2 tablets a day.

I don't know if I mentioned it but he said they have found this help those who have a predispostion for diabetes and helps them not develop it later. Hopefully it will help.

I'll keep you posted.
Old 05-22-2007, 11:48 AM   #75  
Thursday Lady

It's Tuesday and it's raining. Yuck!
And, my little finger hurts.
Yesterday I was out cutting back stuff in the backyard and got something up under my nail. Larry tried to get it out but made it worse.
This morning, I got out all the surgical equipment well, it looked like an operating room----and took that thing out!!! It has just stopped throbbing.
I'm feeling sorry for myself here!
Also, I can't make my tracker move in the right direction. It's stuck---I'm stuck and I'm trying so hard.

Thanks for letting me feel sorry for myself.