Old 05-07-2007, 08:21 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Week of May 7th

Hello ladies!!! I'm really looking forward to WI tonight and going back to my meeting. I missed last week because I worked so much (!) but I think I've gone down so I'm pretty happy about that. At least on my scale I have lost haha and my pants feel more comfortable.

How's everyone doing? Where is everyone lately?
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 09:41 AM   #2  
superchicken

after a stressful weekend i am glad its monday.. everyone at work says that i look so thin now. but i dont see it. although i noticed that the pants i am wearing where too tight last week (i couldnt button them) and now they are falling down. i havent lost any weight since my first 10 pounds but i keep getting thinner. i was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?
superchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 10:13 AM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by superchicken View Post
after a stressful weekend i am glad its monday.. everyone at work says that i look so thin now. but i dont see it. although i noticed that the pants i am wearing where too tight last week (i couldnt button them) and now they are falling down. i havent lost any weight since my first 10 pounds but i keep getting thinner. i was wondering if anyone else is in the same situation?
A lot of people experience this sometimes. It could be that you are gaining muscle and losing fat, hence the clothes feeling big but not losing weight. As long as you are seeing some sort of results, I say keep chugging along
Old 05-07-2007, 04:21 PM   #4  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I had a whacko weekend flew to ohio 2 graduations. I didn't go crazy with food which was good. the beauty of a monday WI Keeps you on point on the weekend! I hope it goes well tonight!
I totally had a NSV tho! My neice gave me a denim jacket (she is super skinny) because it was cold and while its a bit tight it fits and its a Guess MEdium!!!!!!
And I was concious not to Eat till I was Full!
Now that Its Monday I'm POOPED bring on the week!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 09:17 AM   #5  

Went to WI last night and I am down 1.4! Finally broke my plateau that I've been at since February of beign around or just above 181. I'm psyched!
Old 05-08-2007, 11:39 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 200.6/174.4/150

Height: 5'6

Default Happy Spring!

Hi Ladies,

So sorry I haven't been posting a lot lately I have no good excuse, we are all busy and I have been lazy about it. I am doing OK as fas as weight goes... about 168, but I haven't been to a meeting in a while. I need to go on Fri bc they are starting WW at the Y where I work out and I can leave Jax in the sitting room for he meeting which is GREAT!!

How is everyone doing? Where is Belle, and Deb?

Lori, you have been so good about keeping the threads going and keeping on program w/ WW. I need to try and be more like you,. Don't give up on us, I will try to post more and I will definitely post on Friday after my meeting.
tanya1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 12:50 PM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Just a quickie
all my flyign/Not fabu food Led to a gain but I expected it! so 2.2 up
My Leaders talk was on grading how you're doing on the program and I'm racking up about a B I want an A+! I will blb when I have more time today!
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2007, 01:36 PM   #8  

tanya - Its so great to hear from you! Definitely go back to the meetings. Those are what keep me on track the most! Are you doing anything for Mother's Day on Sunday? We are going to brunch with my husband's family. Every year we go out for Dim Sum (chinese breakfast). Not the best food, but I will use some extra points on the foods I REALLY love like spicy thai noodles Then I'm going to my parents. Should be fun!

Kier - But at least you expected it. Now you can move on! What was it that you were/weren't doing to get a B instead of an A+?
Old 05-09-2007, 08:49 AM   #9  

Hey ladies! I was forced to use some of my extra points last night. I went and got some color done for my left sleeve (tattoo) and afterwards I was REALLY nauseous! So I had a Nature Valley granola bar. It did help, so I didn't really care that I dipped in. I normally try not to use any of the extra points. The way my body works, if I use too many of them then I won't lose. The tat looks great tho!
Old 05-09-2007, 09:12 AM   #10  
superchicken

Lori- hey i am glad you broke the plateau you were on i am hoping i'll brake mine soon.... by the way i'd love to see your tattoo. i am completely in love with tats and think sleeves on woman are very beautiful and powerful. i would like to get a half sleeve one day. right now i am planning a memorial tat for my father on my lower black/ butt or my rips.

Donna
superchicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2007, 10:34 AM   #11  

Hi again,

I am doing great this week! We had a big party Sat for my nephews first communion and then we ate leftovers all day Sunday so I have been working hard to make up for it. I hit the gym this morning for my kick boxing/abs class and I am doing great w/ points so far. The weather is beautiful, and Jackson wants to be outside all day, but he gets red and puffy after an hour or so, so I am trying to keep him in for a few hours and then go out for a few. He is really sensitive to sunblock too, so I need to do some research and find a better kind.

Lori thanks for the tips and yes I ma definitely going to start going to meeting more regularly and writing all points down more. I have been slacking and it really helps motivate me when I am OP 100%.
Old 05-09-2007, 10:48 AM   #12  

Donna - you can check out my right sleeve here : http://anchorsteamtattoo.com/portfol...s/tattoo41.jpg
Old 05-10-2007, 11:49 AM   #13  

Hey gals! I had a great day yesterday. Even went for 2 walks! How are you all doing?
Old 05-10-2007, 12:53 PM   #14  

Doing great Lori, thanks for asking I went to the gym this morning and did a quick warm up on the bike and some weights. I have been doing strength training on tues, and thurs, and my kick boxing/abs class on mon,wed and fri. I had oatmeal for breakfast and a slice of pizza and a salad for lunch.

Jackson was GREAT all day today! We took away one of his sippy cups because it was shaped a lot like a bottle and he was using as a pacifier and it's been three days and he's been so good. He wouldn't drink from anything else for a while and it was time to break the habit. Today we went shoe shopping... for him. He had the shortest fattest little feet and finding sandals isn't easy, lol. Poor thing, he has his mom's feet He has been talking sooo much lately, today he said his name and he said Hi, bye, please and thank you to everyone who walked buy us or opened a door, hehehe. My biggest pet peeve is when he says Hi to someone and they don't reply. Ok maybe if you can't heat but some people will just look right at him and he will say hi like 50 times and it's so cute and they just ignore it. Ok maybe you don't like kids and that is fine, but just say Hi to my kid please and ave some f-ing manners!!! Am I wrong on this one?

How is everyone doing? I am in need of some good spring/summer recipes. Anyone have any good pasta salad or chicken recipes... any recipes, actually?