3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   WW Clubs and Groups (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups-106/)
-   -   Week of Sunday 4/15 (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/ww-clubs-groups/109942-week-sunday-4-15-a.html)

Elanajel 04-15-2007 09:00 PM

Week of Sunday 4/15

So, my daughter turned 10 today! Quite an exciting day. Family, fun and a good brunch (I made it, so I know it was healthy).

I am on Core this week; 7 pounds somehow rejoined my body (yeah, it's called I got lazy about tracking and lo and behold my pants don't want to zip all the way up). I'm not in a horrible danger zone, but I know with Core I will lose some weight quickly. The breakfasts tend to be tough for me--I am used to waffles or whole grain toast, and that will be off the menu this week. Any of you use the Core plan? What do you eat for breakfast?

Wishing everyone a happy and OP week--:p

iowasteph2 04-17-2007 09:08 PM

I hope your daughter had a great birthday, Elana! Oh, to be 10 years old again!!

I couldn't touch core with a 10 foot pole!! lol You'll lose it. I'm glad that you keep a fairly close eye on it, before it gets out of hand. You know what I mean, before 5 pounds becomes 10, then 15, then 20, etc.!! You'll be just fine!

I've had some monsterous migraines. I HATE THIS!!! People kept telling me they'd be better while I'm pregnant. Yeah right!

MistySeptember 04-20-2007 10:38 PM

Steph-I hope your head gets better!!!

Elana-I hope your duaghter's birthday was good.

Yeah I am a mountain dew junky, as much as I think core would be good for me I just can't get the swing of it. I thought I did really well this week but I gained :( My pants are tight and I am annoyed. But I stick with it and keep plugging away!

So we added some new members to our family....6 fat chicks! I bought 6 baby chicks today. Actually I bought 12 but 6 are for my BIL. I am excited. Tomarrow I am going to get lumber for their outdoor coop. They have to stay inside under a heat lamp until they have feathers. If I can figure out pictures I'll have to show you some. DD wants to name all 6 after disney princesses. I kind of was thinking Extra Crispy and Orginal Recipe :devil: They are all pullets (girls), so we won't be eating them, but I am hoping for some eggs!

Have a great weekend everyone!

eeyoredja 04-21-2007 01:35 PM

I like the extra crispy name, lol. I missed my meeting this week, had too much to do, but will definatley go next week. I had to take the dog to the vet to be fixed, and then had to go pick her up this morning, so I couldn't go to the meeting either day, which sucks. I have to babysit this afternoon, i usually don't like to watch kids on the weekend, but the grandmother who is raising her has a stomach virus, and doesn't want to give it to her, so i agreed to keep her, as the great grandparents (who are in their 70s and 80s) have kept her yesterday and half of today.

Well, have agreat weekend!
Hugs,
Donna

Elanajel 04-21-2007 07:03 PM

Glad to see people are posting again--I was feeling lonely. According to my YMCA scale, I'm down 2 pounds. We'll see what the WW scale says at tomorrow's weigh-in. I had a successful week on Core and am planning to do it again next week. I like not having to track and I've gotten used to the no-bread no-crackers lifestyle (at least for now).

It's finally sun and warm! Not a minute too soon. Hope someone will start a new weekly thread tomorrow morning.