Old 04-04-2007, 09:19 AM   #1  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

Default Week of 4.1

*deleted*

Last edited by modkittn; 04-11-2007 at 09:05 AM.
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:14 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I've been sick and stressed! I'm sorry ladies I've been a wack lately!
I bought 2 dresses for a cocktail party both size 10. I'm having a wierd dichotomy of my body image. I'm loving the way I look in clothes. Without clothes I kinda want to cry. . .I look Like a deflated balloon.
Foodwise I'm able to eat more diverse things so I'm watching more. Last night we did Indian and I brought home most of my dinner but did endulge so I'm working on better skills. Today I'm doing a more South Beach Friendly Food plan until tonight when we have fam dinner Which should be interesting to say the least. I'm thinking picking and saying i had a late lunch! His fam is so food centric I kinda want to hide under the table!
bbiab I hope
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2007, 09:02 AM   #3  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I survived PIZZA NIGHT!!!!! and Said no To Ice cream
we went to the inlaws and had a lot of fun. . .when I heard they were ordering Pizza I was like UGH! However My MIL also made an Antipasto style (but healthy) salad i think with me in mind lots of protien and veggies. They order the light pizza Double sauce and Light cheese so I had a slice of that and some salad no pain no gas YAY I survived!! IT was hard not to be like I'll have a second piece (even tho i don't have room for it) But it's a choice I have to make to maintain my loss
Back to work
=)
Kier
KO is offline   Reply With Quote