Old 07-16-2007, 03:20 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 190.2/163/135

Default Weekly Chat 7/16

Hello everyone. I am a current WW member and reached lifetime with the great help from this board almost 3 years ago. Now that I'm married and have a 2 year old...I'm back in the WW meetings and am looking forward to this boards great help once again.

So, HELLO and thank goodness you are all here!!!
Cubalibre7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 09:56 AM   #2  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Hey guys
sorry for the lack of posting bad eating bad funk bleh! But I'm into detox mode! This AM I had 3.5 pt egg salad and some fresh zucchini and a v8
snack will be an activia Lunch either a WW meal or some bumble bee tuna and more Zucch and our treadmill is up and I had a gREAT sweat this morning!
how are you all?
Welcome Cuba Great to see you
KO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 10:19 AM   #3  
going thin

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'3

Hello! This morning I had Maple and brown sugar oatmeal low sugar. Not sure what I will have for lunch more than likely it will be a weight watcher yogurt and some fruit or vegies!

I am so excited we should get our Elliptical today or tomorrow. Then watch out pounds I mean business. I told my husband it will not be a clothes hanger like our treadmill ended up being.

I also go in and have a ct scan done today. I am a little nervous!

Welcome Cubalibre!

Way to sweat on the treadmill KO!
stengel150 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 12:16 PM   #4  

Default Thank goodness...

Wow. I'm so happy to hear from you guys. I was so excited yesterday and then there wasn't a peep from anyone.

KO - Your breakfast sounded amazing and great for energy. Right now I'm hooked on Go Lean Crunch. I eat it almost every morning with 1% milk and whatever fruit is ripe that morning. It is yummy. What I have to figure out is a repitore of lunches. I work from home and run around so much that I end up grabbing whatever I can find. Usually too high in points and then I feel the strain at dinner.

stengel150 - Good luck with the CT. My house is too small, but I'm dying to get a treadmill. I have to keep my motivation up becuase I'm hitting the gym today at 2:15. Sometimes it's easier to just knock it out in the early morning hours...but today was a bit hectic. So I continue with my positive talk. LOL!

My challenge this week is to stay on program big time. We had a weekend with my In Laws who good big Italian meals. And this week, instead of weighing in on Friday, I have to weigh in Thursday. So that takes one more day away from recovery...Wish me luck this week!

Ok, I have to jet. I'm so glad to hear from you.
Old 07-17-2007, 12:53 PM   #5  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

Stengel that's awesome! I want an Elliptical.
Cuba one of my favorite lunches is a big salad with 0 pts veggies some LEgumes (garbanzos black bleans etc) maybe some LF shredded cheese or i chop up soe FF turkey on top for me. . . not a big dressing fan. I made a 3 pt quiche too the other week which would be good with salad I'll post the recipe.
do you like veggie burgers? or if you have a grill pan you can premake some turkey ones or be lazy like me and buy the premade ones
Old 07-17-2007, 01:57 PM   #6  

Default Lunch Ideas

I always have a mental block when eating salad. I neever feel satisfied unless I add cheese, avocado, etc.

But I always forget about veggie burgers. I even have them in the freezer...go figure. I'm eating egg salad today, but am getting those veggie burgers in line of sight. I forgot how much I enjoyed them!

Thanks KO.

PS - I'm definetly interested in the Quiche recipe. I love eggs and if I can eat that with an accompanyment of salad...then it may work great.
Old 07-19-2007, 09:27 AM   #7  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

I HAven't had time to post the recipe yet but I will am also going to try out a breakfast cheesecake one that i'll report back on last night i had a meltdown and became a garbage disposal for crap. today am back on track and focussing on good carbs and protiens soo swamped!
I will bbiab
Kier
Old 07-19-2007, 09:45 AM   #8  
Raised by a cup of coffee

S/C/G: 220.4/162

Height: 5'8"

sorry I have not posted. I'm going nuts here! Today I'm leaving on a half vacation/half work trip. Won't have internet until Monday, but I'll update you all then. BUT had to say.. I'm down to a size 10 now!!! Started in a 16W/18. I'm so happy. My goal is to be an 8. I feel so close now! And only 9 pounds from WW goal and 21-26 from my personal one
modkittn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2007, 02:24 PM   #9  
KO
In Pursuit of Divatude!

LORI woowoooooooooo! isn't that the best feeling I'm loving my 10s and some 8s
I'm trying to plough through a mountain of work! HAve fun on your vacation!