Old 03-04-2007, 05:07 PM   #31  

S/C/G: 220/197/160

Height: 5'-3"

Hi turtles:

Weather much warmer today, abit of snow early this morning.

I have been sorting through boxes in my basement. What a challenge that is.
I have one room downstairs stacked with boxes from my move back home & have been putting off dealing with all the mess, but I am motivated to get it done. I had 4 bags of clothes picked up last week for a charity & that has spurred me into wanting it all done. Dropped off 3 more today at drop box and have 4 bags of garbage. So, have made a good dent in it all.

Biggest problem is finding a place for stuff I want to keep.

This week my goal is to get back on track with the eating & exercising.

So, lets everyone have a great turtle week. Bye for now.
bandit2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2007, 06:58 PM   #32  
Kerri

S/C/G: 222/204/146

Height: 5"3"

Hello to you all....

Bandit...I sure hope you had a swell Birthday...
Can you share that energy with me....My closet is stuffed and all sizes and I am still having a hard time getting in there and sorting out what doesn't fit..Its a huge walk in and I just add new...ugh....Hope your weather eases a little for ya....

Judy ,my weigh in was lousy, I have been so stressed that I did fear that..up .4 so now I am up even more after the trip... Well I am brushing myself off and jumping right back on....
kerriscards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 08:25 AM   #33  

S/C/G: 223/192.6/160

Height: 5'7

Default Morning all!

Well W/I was just plain bad on Saturday... I was up 2.4... but I have a plan so we will see if it works... I am going to try the Wendie plan again as that helped me last time. I do not have my Pilates classes this week due to the school being closed for some reason so that means I will be going to the gym and doing more cardio this week.

My youngest DS is going to get some tests done today... he has been getting really bad headaches over the last month, he is like me and has always gotten them but they have been really bad lately and are more like migraines. I took him to the doctor and he refered us to a neurologist, the neurologist did not like the concentration of the headaches and has ordered an MRI and a brain scan. He put him on two meds... one to prevent them and one to be used as a rescue drug if he gets one... he was on the meds since Friday but it is just too soon to see if they will work... we go for the MRI this morning and start the brain scans next week. I pray it is just migraines and that the meds will control them for him... he is so young to have to deal with them but I got them at an even younger age when there was no med's for them... all you could do was lay in a dark, quiet room until they passed and that was usually two days at least. Now at least they have med's that make them go away. I pray it is nothing more serious then that...

Bandit: Happy birthday! Sorry I am so late! Best wishes with the weather, I know how you feel though, I am just ready to be over it all. One suggestion on the long posting and then getting thrown off-line... you could type everything on to a work document and then just cut and paste it into a reply post. Just a suggestion.

Judy: How was your weekend?

Ariana: How was your weekend?

Chris: How are you feeling these days?

Kerri: I understand about the closet issues, I have the same ones

I have to fly but will check back later on.
Susan
Princess1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:06 AM   #34  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

Oh Princess,
I'm sorry to hear that your ds is dealing with bad headaches. The whole process is so unnerving, so I'm sending : that he will be fine.

I like the idea of th eWendie Plan for you and doing Cardio this week will also burn more calories than Pilates. It's weird how things work out, isn't it?

Kerri, don't be down. Your weight gain was so tiny that it could have been anything. The important thing is what you are doing already--shaking it off and getting right back on track.

Bandit, the clean up clutter bug must have bitten us both at the same time. Congratulations on packing up so many clothes to give away. I know there will be people in your community who will be very grateful! I have books that I have been meaning to go through, and this morning before bringing down the laundry, I went through 3 bookcases and took out the books I know I will never refer to again. I'm hoping my Public library will want them. Down with a cold today, so I won't get there today, but I am sure I'll get there sometime this week. Had a perfect day yesterday, but the scale went up, so I need to keep off the scale for a bit before it plays tricks with my head.
Judy
234.6/219/thinner into onederland
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2007, 08:28 AM   #35  

Default Morning all!

well it is sunny but very cold here today... we are supposed to warm up later this week and I am really looking forward to that...

I have been working on the Wendie plan this week, yesterday was a low points day and that was very hard... I was very hungry for something sweet last evening but just went to bed instead. I did go and work out after work... I got in 1.25 miles on the eliptical and 2.0 miles on the treadmill with 50% of it on an incline of 4.5... I need to work my way back up and the lack of cardio sure shows when you are trying to get back into it... I will keep at it though. I have been watching a movie while I walk on the treadmill called The Illusionist with Edward Norton and Jessica Beal, I have really enjoyed it so far although I normally have to watch the movies in parts since I don't spend the full amount of time there... I will finish watching it tonight I think.

Ariana: I finished the book yesterday that you refered to me, The Beekeepers Apprentice. I really really enjoyed it... I am going to suggest it to my bookclub members, knowing them they have already read it but you never know so I am going to mention it anyway.

Judy: The scale can be so cruel to us... I think that we all have this love/hate relationship with the scale, we love it when it is good to us and hate it when it shows a gain

Kerri: I agree with Judy, don't let it get you down, you will bounce back quickly from being on vacation.

Bandit: I have the same problem with my closet right now... some of the things I am afraid to get rid of and I still have boxes downstairs in the basement that I have never gone thru and we have been in this house for over 4 years now...

Chris: Hope all is well with you!

I have to run but will check back later on.

Susanhe
Old 03-07-2007, 08:50 AM   #36  

Default Happy Hump Day!

Morning all!

Well, today is my DH birthday so I will be leaving work early today to prepare for tonight's celebration. Nothing big just the family over for supper and cake. Should be a good time.

I think the scale is starting to go downward and that makes me very happy... I did three miles in cardio last night but will skip tonight since we will be busy with the birthday stuff but I will be back on it tomorrow evening.

How is everyone doing?

I am really starting to look forward to our trip next month to Hawaii. We are excited about having some time alone and being in such a beautiful place that we are already starting to get ready

I have to run but will check back later on to see what everyone is up to.

Susan
Old 03-07-2007, 04:38 PM   #37  
Chick

Height: 5'4"

HI Everybody: I'm starting the next thread: #179 See you there.
Judy
Itryharder is offline   Reply With Quote