Closed Thread

Old 10-18-2001, 10:25 AM   #1  

Default Fabulous 40's #82

Here is #82 already. Don't forget to read Myra's on page 2 of #81 especially you Joyce.

Es,
That is so cute that you still say that to David. Good mommy!

I made it through another day with no candy. I forget they are there. YAY!!!!!!

Terri

Last edited by points; 10-18-2001 at 10:27 AM.
Old 10-18-2001, 10:29 AM   #2  

Those are the Beetles on my attachment if you couldn't tell.
Terri
Old 10-18-2001, 12:04 PM   #3  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

You are so strong, Terri. So much self control.
Old 10-18-2001, 12:34 PM   #4  

Thanks so much Myra! You guys have made this possible.
Terri
Old 10-18-2001, 05:37 PM   #5  

Angry

Hello Everyone

AOl users, have you downloaded the new version? I did mine this morning. It takes a long time.

Terri, I'm so weak when it comes to chocolate. When I buy candy for halloween I'm going to bag them up the night before. Do you think kids will be trick or treating with all the nonsense that's going on? A few people I know aren't buying candy this year.
The funny thing about the "see you later alligator" Pete taught the twins & they sound so cute. I love those little guys.

Today wasn't such a bad day at work. It went kind of fast. The post office got a letter with powder. There were cops all over the place. I left at 4:00 & we hadn't heard anything yet. There are so many nutty people out there

Where is everybody?

Calling, Dianne, Jen, Joyce, Bouphy & Zoe!!!!
Old 10-18-2001, 05:55 PM   #6  

Hi guys

I'm glad you all liked my picture!

Terri - that was me this past summer

Jen - that picture is motivational -- I'm gonna stick it on my fridge, to keep me on program when I'm home. Come to think of it I better stick one on my computer at work too

Joyce - welcome back - glad to "see ya".

Es- why are you calling me? Didn't you see my picture I just posted yesterday? How could you miss me

Hey Zoe, Janie (let's go yanks!), myra and bouphy, how are you guys?

Well, hopefully, I'll talk to yous later. If not maybe when I return home on Sunday from my visit to my sweetie, Alana.

Look at my new picture below - I lost a lot of weight over the summer

Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend everyone~

Hugs,
Dianne

Old 10-18-2001, 06:43 PM   #7  
Lifetimer

Nope haven't downloaded it yet. Haven't had time. What do you think of it, Essie?
Old 10-18-2001, 06:49 PM   #8  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Welcome back, Joyce! I'm sure glad it was "just" your computer...nothing we said! As you can see, everyone's been having tons of fun with attachments, courtesy of some training from Zoe and Terri. And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks.........

Dianne, you have a good/weird sense of humor, I like that in a person Enjoy your weekend!

Essie, your relationship with David is so special. He will make a wonderful catch one day (and yes, it WILL happen!) . What a hassle it must have been about the powder/post office incident. Life is entirely different than it was 5 weeks ago. Of course, it's not surprising to hear that the "crazies" have already come out of the woodwork.

Terri, awesome selective memory! to just forget about the ( whispering....c..a..n..d..y..). THAT is why you're down in the 130's!!!!! Are you watching Survivor? We eat dinner at 7 every Thursday now, and watch it together. Oh, and, are you a Beatles' fan too? I've been in love with them since I was 11.

HI to Myra, Janie, Zoe

~Jen
Old 10-18-2001, 07:49 PM   #9  

Smile

Dianne, I just felt like busting your chops Have a great time this weekend.

Jen, I treasure the relationship I have with David. When he talks to me on the phone & if one of his friends are around they can't believe he was talking to his Mom because of the way we joke around. He's my Buddy. Ever since he's been spending time with his new friend I don't see him as much. We talk on the phone just about every day or every other day. Would you believe I never saw Survivor? Is it like a series?

Myra, I haven't really checked it out yet. There's a couple of new things but I don't feel like spending too much time online. Too tired

Goodnight.
Old 10-19-2001, 01:04 AM   #10  

I am dense. What are you and Myra talking about? Downloaded what? I love new things. Just curious.

Dianne,
Love your sense of humor. I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Be careful!

Jen,
Yes, I watch Survivor. Tonights episode helped save a few points. Can we say "GROSS?" I am starting to like some and hate others. this is where the fun comes in.

Es,
Not sure what they are doing here for Halloween. Definite checking of the candy this year. ew! Only houses we know for sure. We live in the Bible Belt and they are talking about having trick or treating on Tuesday instead because Wednesdays are so big with classes at Church.
Thos nephews sound so cute!

See ya later Alligator!
Terri
Old 10-19-2001, 05:50 AM   #11  
Lifetimer

The new version of AOL. It just became available.
Old 10-19-2001, 07:02 AM   #12  

Thumbs down

Goodmorning

How is everybody feeling today? Glad it's Friday? I have to go shopping at the mall. I'm looking for a baby gift. One of my co-workers just became a grandma. I need jeans. I've been holding off hoping to lose some weight but now I'm in desperate need of winter clothes.

Terri, I'm not sure what to do. I live in a complex & every year we get alot of kids but I'm not sure about this year. I guess I'll just a little.

A while back I told you about this attorney I work with that started LA Weightloss. She lost 35 lbs. It took her 10 months but now is when everybody is noticing. She's only doing it cause her daughter is getting married. As soon as the wedding is over she's going back to the way she use to eat & drink. What a waste of money. That's the diet that YOU MUST buy their protein bars, $14 a week. You weigh in 3 times week. She tried WW but was unsuccessful. Oh well, to each his own.

Gotta go. Busy day ahead of me.

Later gators

Love,
Es
Old 10-19-2001, 07:22 AM   #13  
Lifetimer

I guess I am lucky, sort of. I live on a street where the houses, including mine, is kind of set back and are sort of spread out. Not great for trick or treating. I am lucky if we get a handful of trick or treaters. This is good because I don't have to buy as much candy. But it is bad because being the hyper person I am, I buy several bags anyway just to be sure in case more people come this year. That means all of that candy stays in the house after Halloween. You should see me pushing my son and DH to eat candy. I'm fine before Halloween with the bags closed and tucked away, but afterwards it is soooooooo hard.
Old 10-19-2001, 10:01 AM   #14  
Queen of the Fresh Start

Essie, my son heard that the new aol was geared toward people who have the high speed hookup (cable?)...we still go thru the phone line modem. How do you like it? Is it very different?

We get quite a few kids on Halloween here, last year we went through about 8 or 9 bags of candy. I hate to give out chocolate, don't even want it in the house. I make up treat bags for the grandsons, nieces, with "good" stuff, then buy non-chocolate to hand out to everyone else. Last year my son set up an elaborate scene on the front lawn with dummies hanging from the tree, and a guy in an electric chair with lights and sound effects. The neighborhood kids love it. This year I did ask him to tone it down a bit, I don't want to see bodies.

have a good friday!
~Jen
Old 10-19-2001, 12:11 PM   #15  

Es,
Your attorney friend will gain it back. It seems when you lose for an occasion the pressure is on and the relief that they feel when it is over just makes them go nuts and gain twice as fast as they got it off. You are doing it right.
We have a good share of kids that come around. Bruce and I used to take the kids around together but with his bad leg he can't walk as far as we like to go so he sits outside and passes out candy and has fun with the kids. When it starts getting late he starts handing out handfulls. He eats his fair share too.
Brittany wants to take the boys around herself this year. I think I'll go with them one more time. I can see it now, Brittany sees a friend or a cute boy and she loses her brothers.

Myra,
Know what you mean on the open bags. I already told Bruce he isn't to open any bags until we leave to go trick or treating. I want them gone when I get back. Then I'll sneak some good stuff from the boys buckets. get the candy points ready.

Jen,
Sounds like Halloween is a fun time at your house.
Love it! I have to replace our American flag for a couple days with our Halloween Flag. Maybe I'll put the USA Flag in the window until I put it back on the pole. Too cheap to buy another pole.

TTYL,
Terri
Closed Thread