Old 10-21-2001, 07:10 PM   #31  
Lifetimer

S/C/G: 183.6/173/140

Much!

Whoops. Went to page 2. See ya at 83.
Old 10-21-2001, 07:21 PM   #32  

Angry

Hi Buddies,

Terri, what cute tomatoes!!!! Let me know how you like the movie. Bruce will be in my prayers tonight. He'll have an right next to him.

Myra, I've been saying I have to make the veggie soup for the past 3 months. It's so good & so easy to make. I 've just been too lazy to make it WTG!! Great way to start your week!

Zoe, nice to rearrange furniture every now & then whether it's at home or at the office. I think I would have done the same thing, to get it over with today instead of tomorrow. You know how Mondays are, hectic to begin with. Good goin Sounds like you have some putter. What ever that means I don't know anything about golf.

Jen, I missed the concert. I was watching a very good movie then I went to sleep right after that. I turned in around 10:00. Sorry I missed it

I had a great day today. We went to church. The sermon was on how to conquer fear!! It was awesome. I felt so blessed when I walked out of there. Then my brother suggested we all go to the Chinese Buffet, kids & all. We had such a good time. His little chatter box 7 yr. old daughter sat next to me.

Well my friends, till tomorrow.

Hugs to all,
Es
Closed Thread