January weigh in thread

• I started week 1 at 240 and I am now at 237.5. So I lost 2.5 pounds
  • WTG Misty!!
    I just started today with my first official weigh in. My starting weight is 276.2, it won't be next time, lol!!!

Hugs,
    Donna
  • WhooteeWhootWhoot... I lost a pound. (For those who don't know my generally negative nature -- when it comes to my weight loss or lack thereof -- that was sarcasm!) Way to go, girls! Great job! (THAT was genuine.)
  • Maggie-It's one less pound to worry about! But I know what you mean
  • Hi Sistas,

I said I was back & then disappeared again. But I'm really back this time; I joined WW on Tuesday. New all time high weight is 235.2!!!! Been working the program 2 days now, think I'm going to really buckle down this time. (heh,heh)
  • Hey Kitty! I'm glad you're back for good!!!!!

I stepped on the scale Yesterday morning...down a pound, got off tried again (for some unknown reason) it showed me staying the same as last week. As did the next 15 times I tried in 2 minutes SO I guess I'll say stayed the same.
  • Hey everyone. I am down a bit. 235.2 lbs so I'm down a few lbs actually. I think I had a lot of water retained but I've been flirting in the 240's and it's been a lot scary. I feel a little better now that I'm back down. I think being sick helped because I had no desire to eat and actually the past few days my desire to snack has been less so that's gotta be a good thing!
  • Hi everyone,

It looks like everyone is getting motivated again. I went to WW tonite & weighed in at 230.6; down 4.6!!! I have been working the he** out of the program this time. Somehow its all working after all that I gained after being off work for my surgery, etc. last year.

So, WTG everyone, whether you lost or gained. Everyday is a chance to start again.

Misty, you sound like me with the scales. I usually would take the best 2 out of three for my weight, if any two hops on the scale matched.
  • Great Job Kitty!!!!!

You must be doing something right, right Jen? Good Job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Hi all,

News Bulletin: Down another 4.6 lbs!!!!

Awarding myself some dancing nanners!!!
  • Kitty You are just rocking!!!

I am up a pound. TOM, stress ect.
  • Hey there. I am up a lbs too from last time I weighed in. I'm going to try and weigh in on Tues or Wed to stay consistant but it is difficult sometimes when I am on nights because I know my weight won't be the same. Oh well, I'll work it out somehow.
  • Didn't lose but didn't gain so not too unhappy about that. Here's hoping next week will be better!
  • No clue...DS drowned my digital scale by once again pouring water on the bathroom floor...you think I would have learned by now.
  • Hey Sistas,

I'm down another .8 lb this week. I stayed on plan, but one day last week I ate 28 points worth of pizza!!! That was 8 flex points all at once. I don't care what anyone says, that will screw with your weight loss.

Oh well, I'll try to keep going forward.