Soy reaction

• Since I have been drinking soy; I have noticed i have had a few dizzy spells; the last one was Thursday.
    Last night I made a soy shake. (befor bed) (no to mention I have soy for breakfast and a cup when I get home) I got a call at 12:30 last night. I woke up to talk and minutes later I felt as if I was going to faint, vomit, and have diarrhea all at the same time. Not to mention I was sweating so much my clothes were soaked. I was so dizzy I could not stand up any more.

The only thing different I have been using is soy.
    Has anyone had a bad experience with soy?

I dont know what to do now, I cant have soy or milk and hate rice milk. Whats left?
  • Sorry, never had any sort of bad experience with soy. Almond milk, maybe?
  • A couple of years ago I tried the Revival Soy shakes for weight loss and what a mistake that was. It threw my menstrual cycle out of wack and I experienced most of the same problems that you mentioned. On top of that, I had bad pains in my left heel and calf. The only new thing I had introduced into my diet was the soy shakes. After eliminating the shakes, it took me about 3 weeks to feel better. I haven't experienced those types of problems since. It's my understanding the Revival shakes contain a higher percentage of soy, but I've decided to stay away from all soy shakes.