Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 09-10-2006, 01:24 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 276/252.5/150

Height: 5'6"

Default Jumping in to say hello!

Hello Everyone!

I'm pretty new here to this forum. I have been lurking around though and reading all you have been writing! My name is Tammy and I realized that my eating style is "superfoods"! I have been focusing on healthy eating for quite some time... sometimes doing better than other times. Anyway, I'm currently doing weight watchers but focusing on nutrition. I can't even begin to say how much better I am feeling! Eating all those healthful foods has really cut most of my cravings! Even though I've been eating for nutrition for quite a while, this focus I am having now, without eating the junk stuff, is new for me and really a good thing!

Anyway, I want to thank you for all the posts. It really keeps me motivated and feeling good to know that others are also interested in healthy eating. I am interested in the thread about what to eat in the winter. I, too do lots of soups and stews but it will be a challenge to find good fruits and veggies for the winter time. Have to stock up on frozen and dried things I'm thinking with some fresh things as I can afford them.

Tammy
Tamms001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 01:42 PM   #2  
it's always something

Hi Tammy We're glad to have you here with us and look forward to hearing all about your whole food experiences

Good luck!
Suzanne 3FC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 03:17 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180.5/157.5/145

Hi, Tammy.
kateful is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2006, 06:05 PM   #4  

Hi and welcome
joyofsix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 09:43 PM   #5  

hi tammy welcome!!
justjodi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 10:40 PM   #6  
hara hachi bu

Welcome, Tammy!

I liked the idea of the winter whole foods thread, too. I think the 2nd Superfoods book had something in it about seasonal eating. I was going to post after I re-read those chapters, but I've been insanely busy.

I'm glad to see so many people joining this forum! The philosophy behind whole foods seems to make the most sense to me, moreso than most other ways of approaching weight loss.
phantastica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2006, 11:29 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 293/ticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Tammy. It is nice to see you here.
trishn222 is offline   Reply With Quote