Which SuperFoods are missing from your daily menus? And why??

You're on Page 3 of 3
Go to
  • I put partial onions in the fridge too, but never tomatos, potatos, sweet potatos or whole onions, nor avocado or fruit (unless it's partial/leftover). Oops, I do keep melons in the fridge, but then I usually cut them up as soon as I get home from the store so there's no excuse of needing to cut one up to eat it. I never knew about not storing potatos and onions together - I have, and now I know why they spoiled faster! Does anyone know how far apart they need to be? Like could I have them in side by side baskets in the cupboard (I know they should be in the dark/cool) or should I put them in different places altogether?
  • Quote: Does anyone know how far apart they need to be? Like could I have them in side by side baskets in the cupboard (I know they should be in the dark/cool) or should I put them in different places altogether?
    Mine are totally segregated. Onions and garlic are in a basket on the pantry floor... potatoes and sweet potatoes are in covered decorative baskets in a cool corner of my kitchen.
  • Quote: Wow, thanks Jayde! Yes, the tofu, soybean paste, chili paste, seaweed & fresh greens all sound quite refreshing and would be a welcome change to my same ol same ol food choices.
    here you go! http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/show...67#post1356367