3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Food > Whole Foods Lifestyle

Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Newbie Finds Home Here

Old 03-28-2015, 05:06 PM   #1

S/C/G: 299/191/129

Height: 5'1

Default Newbie Finds Home Here

Well- somebody suggested I probably belong here when I told them what I'm doing to lose weight .I went sugar free, gluten free, processed flour free ( lets face if with no sugar or white wheat products you pretty much are eating whole foods) no artificial sweeteners (only raw honey & stevia) when I did Linda Goodman's Red Color Diet for 45 days back in Sept'14. Although I do limit myself to eating only 3 x a day- I do so mindfully. Stopping when I'm full. It was so easy I just decided to stay on it and add back in the colors. I've lost 77 pounds so far. My main thing now is learning to eat healthy. I do still have around 80 pounds to go I believe to be healthy for my age (63),
I do eat red meat once every 9 days-but more and more I'm just not "feeling" that. I am into chicken though and this Louisiana girl doesn't see living without all the fresh seafood and freshwater fish we have around here.
This forum does look like a good place for me and I look forward to learning more about " whole food" living.
FairyGaia is offline   Reply With Quote
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.