Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 12-31-2010, 07:47 PM   #31  

i luuuuv Whole Foods and Earthfare! i've been to the earthfares in johnson city, tn, when it first opened, and the one in knoxville. i heard there was going to be another one on the east side and there may be by now. nashville will never get one becasue we have whole foods and trader joes, all in the much richer than me side of town(
thinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #32  

S/C/G: 237/212.6/140

I love Whole Foods. We go there for our main groceries. We also go to Sprouts and Sunflower market. It is more expensive, but DH and I have personal issues with Wal-mart and refuse to go.
tanner'smom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 10:21 PM   #33  

I love Whole Foods! I also only go there for very specific things but I could easily go crazy. I could walk around for hours.
MoniqueDiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2011, 01:11 AM   #34  

S/C/G: 306/240/140

Height: 5'5

I'm generally a Trader Joe's girl but the salads at Whole Foods are INSANE; I'm addicted to them! They also have the Soul Veg take-out meals (which is good since the restaurant is so far away).
Kaonashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:20 AM   #35  
Ready for final round!

S/C/G: 217/189/168

Height: 5'3

I have gone to whole foods a handful of times. I find they are very expensive... but the products are to die for. If I didnt have a limited income I would definitely do all my shopping there. I actually wanted to try the veg-anaise(spelling?) does anyone know if it really is healthier than mayo?
HeatherEljohari is offline   Reply With Quote