Pumpkin butter

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • Quote: I love Trader Joe's pumpkin butter! Of course it's seasonal... so they don't have it right now the recipe looks good, though!

I like eating a Tbsp or two stirred with some cinnamon and nutmeg in cooked oatmeal for breakfast!
    Good grief! I saw this early - realized that I had an opened jar in the fridge and so I had it on my oatmeal this morning. Superb! I've only used my Trader Joe's Pumpkin Butter on Delicata Squash or bagels before, so this was new. Thanks for the tip.
  • Quote: I was just drooling over this pumpkin butter recipe from Iowa Girl Eats.

I don't have any pumpkin in the house or I would have made it this afternoon.
    I wonder how this would be using acorn squash... off to print the recipe and find out
  • I made the recipe in the link a few weeks ago and filled up 6 small jars of pumpkin butter! The girls loved it. I used less sugar thant he recipe called for because I am diabetic and it was still yummy.

The girls had some on whole grain muffins and said it was just like eating pumpkin pie.