3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community

3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/)
-   Whole Foods Lifestyle (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/whole-foods-lifestyle-209/)
-   -   SuperFoods Daily Accounting (https://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/whole-foods-lifestyle/134782-superfoods-daily-accounting.html)

canelle 03-02-2008 07:21 PM

susan - are the ancient grain tortillas you are eating the ezekiel ones? I wish we got the la tortilla factory ones here... dying to make some burritos!

srmb60 03-03-2008 07:54 AM

Canelle ... they're made by Dempsters. They're not as natural as I'd like. They do have additives but I can get them anytime I want at my local grocer and they go on sale sometimes.

AndLy 03-03-2008 11:10 AM

This morning was weigh in day, down 3!! :D I love this, because I never feel hungry and the food is great.

I had my first Nectar bar yesterday. I took my 3 kids to the movies and took that so I could have a treat while they had one. YUMMY! It was the dark chocolate/walnut bar, it tastes like a brownie, it was delicious.

Monday
B-light soy milk w/coffee
low fat yogurt
raspberries
low fat oatmeal granola

Snack-walnuts

Lunch-grilled turkey burger on sesame roll w/romaine, tomato, pickles, 3/4 TBSP
low fat mayo, mustard, large iced tea

Snack-kids Clif bar

Dinner-stir fried veggies(EVOO)-carrots, celery, zucchini, pea pods
a piece of fish w/a little panko crusted in the stir fry pan
YUM

Total so far=13?

Have a good superfoods day ladies!

Glory87 03-03-2008 03:41 PM

I loooove the dark chocolate walnut Nectar bar - it is my FAV!!!!

After last week's seemingly endless Vegas eating debacle, I am committed to being on track this week. If I can avoid the new Starbucks honey latte.

Sunday

Breakfast - 2 kashi waffles, one with natural peanut butter, 1 with cherry butter

Snack - fresh strawberries from the farmer's market

Lunch - tuna salad (light mayo, onions, dill pickles) on whole grain bread

Snack - honey latte from Starbucks (OHMYGOD, I love these!!) asked for no whip, no extra honey on the top

Snack - orange

Dinner - Went to Quiznos, had a 200 calorie chicken sammy and a 200 calorie bistro steak sammy, 1 cup of chili

Monday

Breakfast - 1/2 cup of pumpkin flax cereal, Trader Joe's fat free Greek honey yogurt, 2 spoons of wheat germ

Snack - strawberries

Lunch - salad with the most gorgeous fresh romaine from the farmer's market, never saw such dark green, crisp, wonderful romaine in my life! grape tomatoes, yellow pepper, 1/5 of an avocado, roasted corn, red onion, chicken breast, organic BBQ sauce, a little fat free ranch dressing (I made 5 of these last night, so lunch will be a cut and paste the rest of the week)

Snack - no sugar added cocoa

Snack - tangelo

Snack - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, red pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots)

Dinner - shrimp stir fry over brown rice (broccoli, carrots, onion, baby corn, sliced water chestnuts)

srmb60 03-03-2008 11:27 PM

beans
blueberries - raw
broccoli
oats
oranges - juice
pumpkin
salmon
soy - warm soy milk just now cuz it's cold outside
spinach - in a wrap
tea
tomatoes - in a wrap
turkey - in a wrap
walnuts - peanutbutter
yogurt - yes

and an apple

just 9, my grains were not good ones

canelle 03-04-2008 02:17 AM

b: 1/2 c oats w/ 3/4 c ff plain yogurt 1/2 c strawberries, 1 TB flax, 1 TB fructose black tea

s: espresso w/ 1 cup soy milk, 1 tsp fructose

l: baked polenta w/ 1/4 block tofu, swiss chard, 1/2 red pepper and clove of garlic fried in vegetable stock

s: homemade carrot, cauliflower & sweet potato soup

d: 3/4 c brown rice blend with 1 c vegetarian chili (with black beans) and 1 oz soy cheddar

s: 1 c yogurt, 1 cup millet puffs, 1 tsp honey, 1 cup strawberries, 2 TB wheat germ

18! (20 if i count yogurt and strawberries twice)

startanew 03-04-2008 10:22 AM

Hello everyone! Yesterday I think I did really well!
snack: apple green tea w/soymilk and stevia
Breakfast: oatmeal, blueberries,flaxseed,turkey bacon
snack:blueberries
Lunch:albacore tuna w/tsp lt mayo on half whole wheat pita
wilted spinach and tomato
snack: yogurt and more blueberries
Dinner: chicken w/tomato, spinach,garbanzo beans, and carrots
brown rice
snack:yogurt blueberries
At 8p.m. I was starving, so I had a piece of whole wheat bread.
Lots of water all day!

joyofsix 03-04-2008 10:28 AM

I haven't even been on the 'puter the last few days so I missed some days accounting. Here's today's plan:

B-w eggs, feta spinach
S-ww bread,peanut butter
L-salmon,bok choy,carrots,brown rice
S-wasa, chevre,olives
D-chicken breast,salad-tomato, romaine,onion,roast cauliflower
S-green tea, strawberries,yogurt

Glory87 03-04-2008 10:57 AM

Hey Jo6! Cauliflower is a broccoli/cruciferous veggie sidekick :)

Glory87 03-04-2008 03:43 PM

Ah, I am so lame. I am having the exact same foods today as I had yesterday (I made salad for 5 days on Sunday and I made enough stir fry for 2 nights, at least dinner will be ready in 4 minutes). I'll try to shake it up tomorrow. Blueberries instead of strawberries, at least.

Tuesday

Breakfast - 1/2 cup of pumpkin flax cereal, Trader Joe's fat free Greek honey yogurt, 2 spoons of wheat germ

Snack - strawberries

Lunch - salad with the most gorgeous fresh romaine from the farmer's market, never saw such dark green, crisp, wonderful romaine in my life! grape tomatoes, yellow pepper, 1/5 of an avocado, roasted corn, red onion, chicken breast, organic BBQ sauce, a little fat free ranch dressing (I made 5 of these last night, so lunch will be a cut and paste the rest of the week)

Snack - no sugar added cocoa

Snack - tangelo

Snack - cut up veggies (grape tomatoes, red pepper strips, sugar snap peas, baby carrots)

Dinner - shrimp stir fry over brown rice (broccoli, ****ake mushrooms, carrots, onion, baby corn, garlic, spicy stir fry sauce, sliced water chestnuts)

AndLy 03-04-2008 04:56 PM

So far so good.

B-fage 0% yogurt w/raspberries and lowfat oatmeal granola, 1 1/2 teaspoon honey, coffee w/lowfat chocolate soy milk and a dash of sugar free torani

S-breakfast was kind of late so no snack today

L-shaved turkey on sesame roll w/ roasted red pepper hummus, peppercini's and romaine, strawberries, 3/4 cup trader joe's pirate booty

S-iced tea and a kids clif bar

D-baked salmon, tomato/red pepper soup w/1 cup cauliflower and sesame crackers

Treat-1 chocolate covered macadamia nut (my parents just got back yesterday from Hawaii and they brought me a box of them!!! UGH! I'm taking the rest to work today to give to the staff :) )

sharonrr1 03-04-2008 06:29 PM

avocado asparagus roasted
beans
blueberries
broccoli several servings, also cauliflower
oats
oranges - morning
pumpkin - orange bell pepper in omelet and salad
salmon
soy-
spinach - in my omelet and in my salad also romaine lettuce
tomatoes
turkey
walnuts almonds in my omelet
yogurt
tea 3 cups green

I had several servings broccoli and cauliflower, also, spinach and romaine lettuce. I count 7 plus.

I haven't been around lately. But I'm still eating the superfoods and loving the food.

srmb60 03-04-2008 11:57 PM

beans
blueberries - raw
broccoli
oats - ancient grains tortilla
oranges - juice
pumpkin - carrots
salmon - sardines
soy
spinach - in salad
tea
tomatoes
turkey - in salad
walnuts - peanutbutter
yogurt - yes

9 today

canelle 03-05-2008 02:11 AM

b: 2 slices sprouted grain bread w/ 1 TB natural peanut butter, 1/2 banana, 1/2 tsp honey, and some "canelle" (cinnamon) w/ black tea

l: black beans and rice with big salad (red leaf lettuce, shredded carrots and sprouts, with balsamic.) more cauliflower, carrot, sweet potato soup

s: navel orange

s: oatmeal cookie (was testing out a new recipe and got carried away)

d: egg whites scrambled with tomatoes, crumbled light feta, spinach salad with orange and sunflower seeds. baked polenta. frozen blackberries blended w/ yogurt

joyofsix 03-05-2008 08:20 AM

Gotta have a plan. Do others have to think of this the night before to get it right?
B-ww pancake(homemade), blueberries
S-pear, 1 oz blue chees
L-minestrone-chickpeas, tomatoes, carrots,broccoli, ww roll
S-yogurt,honey,tea
D-chicken currychicken breast, sweet potato, cauliflower, peas, brown rice
S-almonds&walnuts, diet cocoa