Whole Foods Lifestyle For discussion of whole foods and more natural diets.

Old 03-08-2008, 01:42 PM   #1  
Finding Me Again

S/C/G: 235/212/140

Height: 5'3"

Default Hello Everyone! I'm Back & Still Needing To Lose!!!

Well now, my last post was well over a year ago! I now have an 8 month old baby boy, Daniel M.J., in addition to my 6 year old, Olivia, and soon-to-be 3 year old, Angelina. Everyone is healthy and happy and keeping me extremely busy!

I only gained 15 pounds with this pregnancy, and got rid of them all shortly after he was born. HOWEVER, I've since gained all of them back. I have managed to lose 5 of them and am already getting back on the Superfoods track!

How is everyone???? I really missed you guys and all of the incredible support here. Being a SAHM and a Homeschooling Mom, this site will be my lifeline and 90% of my adult interaction! LOL

Playing catch up here: TaraD, joyofsix, Glory87, jtammy, BlueToBlue, WaterRat, how are ya?? WaterRat, everytime I search for good salmon, I think of my Alaskan 'friend' and wish you could overnight some to me! And where's phantastica, mauvaisroux, DollyR, alinnell, BreakingFree, sugarlove, sierra_ttw, and Rabbitt??? Are you guys still posting here?

To fellow Super/WholeFooders, I look forward to 'meeting' all of you who I haven't 'talked' to yet!

Hey, did anyone ever hear anything from Jayde? I didn't find any recent posts from her. Did she change her username?

Well, have a great weekend everyone!!!
olivia627 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:40 PM   #2  
Working My Way Back Down

Hi! I missed you, too. Glad to "see" you back, and congratulations - late - on your baby boy!
WaterRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 01:53 PM   #3  
Finding Me Again

Thanks Pat! Wow, 2,666 posts...you've been busy! I read on one of these forums that you were following WW. Are you still? How is that working for you? My mom is trying Medifast, though I would rather she didn't. I wish she would just try eating more wholesome foods and/or WW instead. Maybe you can be an example for her!!
Old 03-11-2008, 03:30 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 190/140/135

Height: 5'7"

Hey Olivia, welcome back! Congrats on your new baby

I haven't seen Jayde in forever, she just vanished one day, I miss her!
Glory87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2008, 06:28 PM   #5  
Finding Me Again

Thanks Glory! It feels soooo good to be getting back on track!

**I have to tell you (again) that it was you who inspired me to look into SuperFoods Rx in the first place. And, as with so many other people on this site, you are one of my biggest inspirations for reaching my health and weightloss goals. SuperFoods and calorie counting through FitDay is allowing me to finally, and permanently, lose this unwanted weight. For me, this is the ONLY thing that has ever worked and doesn't feel like any type of 'diet'. I'm hoping that I will be able to inspire my family and friends, as you have inspired me.**

So, again, thank you, thank you, thank you!