Tortillas

You're on Page 2 of 2
Go to
  • I agree...corn tortillas are the best! Thin ones, thick ones, white corn, yellow corn, they're all good to me! I would much rather have corn tortillas than a flour one any day!
  • You could consider baking your own bread too. I have a bread machine that can make a loaf in 59 mins (not to be confused with an hour! lol) That way, I know everything that goes into it and it doesn't have anything unhealthy. I got my bread machine off of craigs list for $30 barely used.
  • I often use my bread machine to mix the dough for bread, but I don't like the shape it bakes into, and often it's a coarser texture than if I take the dough out, knead it a little more and put it in a regular bread pan to rise again and then bake in the oven. I still get a homemade loaf and not the mess of the original mixing. If I'm making more than one loaf of the same kind, I do it all by hand. Last weekend though I made 2 different loaves and a batch of sandwich rolls, and used the bread machine to mix the dough for all of them.