Closed Thread

Old 11-19-2006, 12:45 PM   #1  

Smile First week weigh in!

I am so happy, I weighed in yesterday for the first time and was down 6 pounds!! It was so easy following the program and I didn't feel deprived at all. I can tell you though I had many temptations through the week. The biggest one being on Monday at work, we celebrated birthdays and had 3 different cakes brought in, which lasted in our breakroom for days. I felt so empowered and in control of myself for the first time. I find that if you don't even have a small bite you won't know what your missing out on. What I have found to work this week is keeping my diet low sugar and not eating any of the white evils (simple carbs). When I do crave something sweet in the evenings I make a cup of low cal hot chocolate with the little marshmallows in it and I feel so satisfied. I also have made sure to workout everyday, even if time only allowed me to walk on the treadmill for 1/2 an hour.

I hope everyone has a happy and healthy Thanksgiving week. Goodluck on Thursday with all the temptations we are going to face.

Katie
Old 11-19-2006, 03:42 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 230/217/140

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations! That's a great loss! And it definitely kick started your Christmas Goal.

Keep up the great work!
Old 11-21-2006, 12:52 AM   #3  

Thanks for the motivation, it really helps a bunch!

You are doing great yourself and not much further and you'll reach your christmas goal.

Have a good week and goodluck over turkey day!
Closed Thread