Closed Thread

Old 12-28-2006, 09:27 AM   #181  

S/C/G: 199.5/186/135

Morning - I still have that nasty flu bug. So my eating is totally off. I really wanted to weigh in today but I'm afraid to be that far from home at this point. Frustrating as I am ready to jump full force back into the swing of things.
Old 12-30-2006, 09:48 PM   #182  

S/C/G: 229

Height: 5'4"

Hi, I've been on 3FatChicks off and on but with the new year approaching and I'll be turning 40 on August 1st, I'd like to get my act together and start taking care of myself and get healthier.

I need all the support I can get, hope I'll get it here.

Thanks,

Heidi
Old 12-30-2006, 09:50 PM   #183  

Oh, how do you get that weight tracker thing???
Old 12-30-2006, 10:00 PM   #184  
A matter of time

S/C/G: 301/250/145

If you go to the quick links here in the 3 fat chicks forum you will see sig weight tracker. Just use that and follow the steps. Then copy and paste the bb code into your signature. There are other sites out there as well. tickerfactory.com, tickercentral.com just to name a few.
Old 12-30-2006, 10:23 PM   #185  

Thanks Chris
Old 12-31-2006, 06:19 AM   #186  

Hi everyone.... I've been away out of state and then home trying to just "tread water" and get back on track. My thread notifications for this site aren't working again, they do that periodically. From my lack of attention to WW and what I have been eating, without those thread notifications, I have nothing to pull me back here and keep me even a little bit motivated.
Tonight is the LAST Of the holiday celebrations (New Year's) and then I have no more excuses. I got on the scale two days ago and was totally shocked, so expect a big gain for my official weigh in on Tuesday.
I'm not hanging my head in shame, though, I am accepting that it was the holidays and I did what I wanted to do. I have plenty of time to get back on track and finish what I have started.
Welcome to Heidi, and if I missed someone else that is new, welcome to you as well!
Just so you know, I'm going to re-start the thread in the next day or so and will post a link here so you all will know where to go. This one is getting really long, but popular as well! I love that we are here for each other.
Paige, glad that you found a Freecycle group near you. It's a great place to look for free items that people no longer want - a reminder to those of you who want treadmills, bicycles or other exercise equipment! You can get it for free and then the "I can't afford it" excuse it non existent. But, beware, if you get a treadmill - they are unbelievably heavy. Mine takes three grown men to move.
Linda
Old 12-31-2006, 06:56 AM   #187  

I re-started the thread!!!!
http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100760

New Year, New Thread, New YOU!!!!!
C-Ya there!!!

A Happy New Year with NEW health, ideas, and let there be LESS of us to love!!!!
Linda
Closed Thread