Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 02:19 PM   #1  
Chicken Wings!

S/C/G: 150/140/130

Height: 5'2"

Default I can't stop exercising!

I have gone from being dragged in to the gym (almost literally!) to being ashamed and guilty for taking 1 day off.
I started out going MWF. Then I started going MWFS. Then I decided to go MWS and focus on cardio on Tues and Thurs. Well, due to circumstances, I couldn't make it to the gym Wednesday, so despite the cold weather, I grabbed my MP3 Player, and took a one hour walk ALONE. So basically, last week, there was not a single day that I did not exercise.
The gym closed at 6 yesterday, and I couldn't make it before that, so I grabbed the dog, took her to the river, and walked for over an hour with her. (Got a little jogging in, but she is still recovering from a torn ACL surgery). I dropped her off at home, and took about another 30-45 minutes and did mainly jogging that whole time.
I took a reaction cycling class (for me, that was huge! I am very shy when it comes to being around new people) and I LOVED It. So that is going to be my Thursday night/Saturday morning thing now. Its a whole hour of INTENSE cycling where they turn on Black lights and play techo music.
So what do you think?
M-45 minutes of weight training, 30-45 min cardio
Tue-Rest
W-45 minutes of weight training, 30-45 min cardio
Thurs-Reaction Cycling
Fri-45 minutes of weight training, 30-45 min cardio
Sat-Reaction Cycling
Sunday-45 min of weight training, 30-45 min cardio

I NEED to get this extra 14 lbs off. I am so upset every time I look at the scale and its not getting down past 139.
Old 10-09-2006, 07:24 PM   #2  
I'll look like this again

S/C/G: 294/285.5/145

Height: 5'7"

Looks good to me. By the way, how does Reaction biking differ from a typical spin bike class? I used to love sb. The only thing you might want to reconsider is the Sunday-Monday weight training. I've always heard, and practiced, that muscle groups need a day in between to recover. If you are doing the same groups both days, you might want to just make it Sunday or Monday.
Closed Thread