3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community  

Go Back   3 Fat Chicks on a Diet Weight Loss Community > Diet Central > Weight Watchers

nonames

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2001, 07:33 PM   #16

Hello ladies. I'm glad everyone is maintaining the status quo at least. Remember it's also a full moon, which definitely affects us all. I'm hanging in with WW at least until I'm sure I can keep my job. This war and terrorism is just awful. It's like living on pins and needles all the time....wondering what the news of the day will bring and where they will hit next. I live near the theme parks in Florida and they are pretty deserted. I hope the world will really unite against terrorism and end this madness.

Good luck and God bless us all.

Karyl
Old 10-03-2001, 02:46 PM   #17

Hello there from quite a pleasant UK, nice and sunny but very windy but at least its dry. I have beengood all week but nothing seems to have moved and I've got my doctors weigh in tomorrow morning.
I stayed up on Sunday to fetch Eleanor and she walked in at 2:00am having caught a taxi so I could have gone to bed after all. She was full of what she'd done in London so it was gone 3 when I went to bed.
I got up for work feeling absolutely exhausted then the phone went and it was my line manager saying the lift was out of order and I may aswell stay at home. (I'm disabled and can't climb the stairs to my floor ) I just said "thank you God " and went back to bed.
Got word the lift was working at 12:30 and got in the car to go to work and it wouldn't start!!! What a day, actually good job Eleanor came home in a taxi as my car probably wouldn't have started then
Keep good and I 'll post re my doctors appointment tomorrow

"Onwards & Downwards"
Old 10-05-2001, 08:54 PM   #18

Hello Ladies, Good news--I still have a job! I managed to fly under the radar of that lay-off! Phew! Weigh In tomorrow. *fingers crossed*
How's everyone doing?
I'll check back tomorrow!

Karyl
Old 10-06-2001, 01:26 AM   #19

Hey ladies, doin' pretty good. Lost 1.6 according to hospital scales. Very happy about that. Still doin' my own thing and it seems to be working. I've walked alot and that is something I have to do more of. So I'm going to continue this and hope for the best.

Karyl~so happy to hear you didn't lose your job.Good luck with WI tomorrow keep us posted.

Mandy
257.4/259/160
Old 10-07-2001, 10:45 PM   #20

Hi gals, still doing good. I feel like I've lost more weight!! I don't feel that awful overfull tight feeling. I was always so distressed by this sensation. I could actually feel the fat cells forming on my body. YUK!! I feel so confident this time around. My hubby and I have found wonderful low fat alternatives to our nightly treats after the kids are asleep. We have angel food cake with fruit and low fat whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce drizzled on top. It is heaven. Also biscotti I love and fig newtons. I don't feel any pressure anymore. I'm just going to lose slowly and forever.

Mandy
Old 10-08-2001, 02:03 PM   #21

When I weighed in at the doctors there was very little change but when I measured myself next morning there was a definite loss of inches and I think that pleases me more. My problem is that so much of my fat sits on my legs. My knees are enormous, they measure more than my thighs. inches go from everywhere else but not from my knees and I don't really know what to do about it.

"Onwards & Downwards"
Old 10-16-2001, 02:46 AM   #22

Hi ladies, not too much action lately. I was wondering if you guys wanted to join 250 and down thread. It's just this one isn't really catching on too good. And that thread is really well established. I have been keeping up with them and it seems like a really enthusiastic group. What do ya say?? If you want we could be e-mail buddies. I would really like that.
Anyway let me know. I am going to start posting over there, so hopefully you guys will follow.

Take care Mandy

Closed Thread
Posts by members, moderators and admins are not considered medical advice
and no guarantee is made against accuracy.