Closed Thread

Old 08-25-2001, 04:33 PM   #1  

Default new here

hi everyone-

my name is carla and i've just discovered this board (i love vbulletin boards, only wish i could find more) and thought i'd join. i'm almost 23 and i live in seattle. i do accounts receivable and billing, but web design is my dream job. i love music, movies and even read a little

this is my 4th time on weight watchers after being big all my life and this is by far my most successful time on ww. i've lost almost 35lbs so far and have alot more to go.

i'd love to be email pals with anyone, my email is [email protected].

thanks!
carla
Old 08-27-2001, 01:59 PM   #2  

HI.

CONGRATS ON YOUR WEIGHT LOST. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. I TOO AM ON WW (AGAIN) AND KNOW IT IS GOING TO WORK. I HAVE LOST 15LBS AND ALSO HAVE A LOT MORE.

I DO PAYROLL AND SIT ALL DAY, BUT KNOW A CO-WORKER AND I GO FOR A WALK AT LUNCH.

TALK TO YOU SOON

GOINS
Old 08-28-2001, 11:10 AM   #3  

Hi Carla

These boards are great, and I look forward to your posting! I have lost 8lbs so far and have been doing ww since the beginning of August. I am weighing tonight, so that stat. may change! I am 35 and live in the UK.

Good luck!
Old 08-28-2001, 11:45 AM   #4  

Welcome Carla ,

You are doing fantastic so far . I think the fact that you've joined 4x shows you're are persistant . You need that to get to your goal .

I too live in Washington . I live in a tiny town called Buckley , it's next to Enumclaw where they hold the King county fair .

I think it's great that you have a dream job in mind . I just turned 40 & still don't know what I want to do . I like the job i've been doing for 16 1/2 years but eventually it probably won't exist . I work at a large institution for the DD . They are trying to put them all out in the communities . I'm so spoiled , too . I drive 5 minutes & I'm there .

Welcome again . Kathy
Old 08-30-2001, 06:18 PM   #5  

Default Also new here

Hi,
I am also a newbie here a great place by the looks of things.
I joined weight watchers about a week ago and weighed in at 16 stone 10 1/2 pounds (234.5 pounds). My first weigh in was yesterday and all i lost was 1 miserly pound. I couldnt believe it.
Well this week i will show them and myself I am going to get slim again..

Good luck to all of you,

Caz
Old 09-03-2001, 07:57 AM   #6  
That darlin' Texas gal!

Howdy all,

Carla,
Way to hang in there! This program is the best. As long as I actually work it, it works for me.

Caz -a pound is a pound. Look at what you did that was good for yourself, the iron monster will obey, eventually. Right now, I've been packing the pounds back on. What the scales say is not so unnerving as my new pants are getting so tight!!

Lilac -good for you! You've done great so far. Welcome aboard!
Old 09-09-2001, 08:42 PM   #7  

Default new buddy, carla!!!

Hi Carla,
Isn't it nice to make new friends? Sounds like your doing great. I will e-mail you!
Sue
Old 09-23-2001, 11:41 PM   #8  

Thumbs down

I am new here too...
i am a stay at home mom and i love crafting especially plastic canvas...and i have about 150lb to lose and have been trying with out sucess...so i am hoping to get support here and make
lots of new friends...email me any time if anyone wants an email buddie...i love getting mail...my addie is [email protected]
hugs
yvonne
348.5lbs
Closed Thread