Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2001, 03:00 PM   #1  

Thumbs down Off to Leader Training

Well Ladies, in about an hour I will be going to Leader Training. I am so nervous and excited at the same time. This has been a dream of mine for over 10 years now and now it will be happening. This goes to show that anything is possible.

I'll talk to you when I get back!!!

Fran
Old 08-02-2001, 06:03 PM   #2  
Owned by Dixie

Height: 5'4"

Fran,
I hope you enjoyed your day and a major congradulations for achiving a goal!

-L
Old 08-03-2001, 01:24 PM   #3  
Chick

Angry

Fran,
I've watched your journey on 3fatchicks and I think I'm almost as excited as you! Good for you. It's great that dreams can come true with hard work and perserverance.
Hooray!!!!!
Old 08-03-2001, 03:03 PM   #4  
CIN

Fran,
We will all look forward to hearing how the week-end went!

You may be surprised how "exhausting" it will be!

Good Luck!

WWCIN
Old 08-05-2001, 03:56 PM   #5  

Wink I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKK!!

I'M HERE!! YAH!

My Goodness!! I am back and yes, WWCIN, I am exhausted!! leader training was the most intense yet rewarding experience I have ever had!! I learned so many things about myself as well as how hards it could be being a leader. It is not eas as it looks, so ladies, give your leader some slck if he/she seems off one week! I met so many people and i was so inspired by them. One girl lost 120 pounds and looks AMAZING!! She was my inspiration to be the best I could be. the funny thing was that there was so much food most that was on program food and I'll be the first to admit that I cracked and ate. But after this weekend, I realized that i can make mistakes. today i am back on program. thanks for listenin!!

Fran

P.S. Itry, You are my biggest fan and I thank you for that!!
Old 08-05-2001, 08:20 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 198/135/152

Default welcome back.

Yes, we did say it would be rewarding! Was Steph. there? Sharon? Dale? Did you get to the mall for lunch? Who's your service manager?
Old 08-06-2001, 10:23 AM   #7  

Talking

Hi Leader,
Yeas,everyone was there. I thought Sharon was awesome. She was so hysterical and really informative. I ate at the Cafe in th hotel for breakfast. I ate so much but it was worth it. I had a great time!! Today, i'll find out if I made it! Wish me luck!

Fran
Old 08-06-2001, 12:29 PM   #8  
imaleader

Hey, Fran! congratulations and Welcome home! Can't imagine you NOT making it! But, good luck anyway... Yes, Sharon is unbelievable... We all love her. A tough act to follow. Let us know how you did. (Who's your territory manager?)

Old 08-06-2001, 02:49 PM   #9  
CIN

Fran
I am mentoring a new Leader and she sounds a lot like you! Very appreciative for all her Leader does now. I suppose if we make it look easy we must be doing our job well!

Please keep us posted............rest now and relax!

WW Cin
Old 08-06-2001, 03:23 PM   #10  

I MADE IT!!

got the call at 11:00 am this morning. I am so excited and can't wait to get started. Are any of you leaders doing this as a full time job? i am wondering if the pay is decent and if there are benefits? i would love to do this full time but who knows. I can't wait to get my foot in the door. thank you all for your support!!

Fran

Leaders- Did any of you try to lose a couple of pounds after maintenance? I still would like to rid 10 more but there is no hurry.
Old 08-06-2001, 03:28 PM   #11  
imaleader

Fran: Congratulations! Wonderful! I know you're relieved and feel like a big weight is off your shoulders...

After I got to goal, I lost another 13 pounds... I became lifetime in July of '99; went to leader training in September; and after training I was "emancipated" somehow, and lost another 13.

To get benefits you have to do 11 meetings a week. I do it only part time -- 2 regular meetings and one at work.

Keep us posted.

Old 08-07-2001, 09:26 PM   #12  
CIN

Fran
Congratulations! I know you are soooooo very happy!

As far as the pay.ask your territory manager those questions.....I dont normally "tell all" where everyone reads it.......pay is private and varies depending on traditional meetings or At Work meetings.

I work two meetings a week. At our center we only have two who work full time. One is the center manager and the other a receptionist.The benefits include pd vacation time,Holiday pay,health insurance and dental I believe.

The majority of employees are part time but GO FOR it if you like

Again....I am happy for you and hope you have many opportunities!

WW Cin

P.S. I still enjoy getting paid wel for doing something I love!(after years of it!)
Old 08-07-2001, 10:25 PM   #13  

Thumbs down

Hey ladies,
Next week i will do my apprenticeship program. I am very excited!! I would love to do this job full time but I have to think about my future. right now I am a teacher and I do not have any children. I think about having kids some days and other days not due to my stressful career. Now with this WW leader role in the air, it makes things more complicated. I was told that you have to be willing to travel to alot of locations. I don't know. I really want to see how this year turns up in school. I had the year from **** last year and it did me in. If I can't find the reason I became a teacher in the first place, I will reconsider my future.

Thanks for listening

Fran
Old 08-09-2001, 07:36 PM   #14  

Smile

even though i still have 53.6 lbs to go one day i too would like to become a leader and let people know that it is possible and not impossible to lose the weight
and that if today is a bad day pick yourself up because tomorrow is a new day

on that note i have to say i love my leader i think she's absolutely awesome
a great leader is one of the biggest keys to being successful
Closed Thread