Lunch:
- 1/2 Wendy's grilled chicken sandwich with no honey mustard or tomato - 4 pts
- side salad plus half lowfat ranch packet - 1 pt

Afternoon Drink:
Talking Rain -0

Dinner:
- 1/2 turkey & cheese sandwich with whole slice of cheese - 4 pts
- 1 c Peas - 2 pts
- Raw vegetables (mostly broccoli) and rasberry salad dressing/vegetable dip- 0 pts

Dessert:
-Ice cream sundae-9 pts.

Late night Snack:

Celery & Peanut butter - 1
approx 3/8 c of 7 grain cereal with low sugar jelly, splenda and spices added - 1

total: 32 points (9 points over). I obviously went over alot, but I had every intention of blowing the extra nine weekly points on something decadent. It was worth it--I haven't had a sundae nearly that decadent or that good since I went on the diet.

also, sherrin, I had a question... I thought eggs were 2 points a piece?

Last edited by vo0do0; 07-23-2006 at 02:21 AM.
Old 07-23-2006, 07:23 AM   #842  

S/C/G: 131.1kilos/129.9/70kilos

Height: 167cm

Default Re: Points For Sun 23/7/06

DAILY POINTS 26

B - 4 TOAST (4) MARG (2) VEGIMITE (0)

L - WW MEAL (4.5) 2 DINNER ROLLS (2) SERVE WW CHIPS (2)

D - CHICKEN AND POTATO BRAISE (9)

A/T 7 WW CRISPBREAD (2.5) MARG (2) VEGIMITE

TOTAL POINTS USED - 28

WEEK FOUR EX FITNESS TEST AND TOTAL BODY WORKOUT DVD

I FEEL A BIT MORE POSITIVE TODAY

Last edited by sherrin; 07-23-2006 at 07:35 AM.
Old 07-23-2006, 10:41 PM   #843  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hey all!!! I hope everyone is kicking butt this weekend!!! Here goes... ............Breakfast-1 cup wheat bran flakes/light yogurt=3 Lunch-2 chicken tacos on low fat tortillas/ff beans=9 pts. Dinner-smartone/fresh cherries/1 cup dry golden grahams=9 total for the day is 21. I may have a ww fudge bar in a little bit. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles. I will be glad when it cools down some so I will feel like walking my dogs and etc. Have a great night and an awesome Monday!!!
Old 07-24-2006, 12:24 AM   #844  
it's always something

I can see the problem, there is an error in the code. Go to www.3fatchicks.com/weight-tracker and create a new one. You must use whole numbers, don't use decimals. Then go back to your UserCP and delete the existing signature code, then copy and paste the whole (new) code into the field and that should take care of it
Old 07-24-2006, 06:32 AM   #845  

S/C/G: 131.1kilos/129.9/70kilos

Height: 167cm

points For 24th July

DAILY POINTS 26

B - Porridge (1.5) 1 Cup Skim Milk(1.5)
2 Toast (2) Marg (1) Vegimite
Total - 6

L - 3 Mountbread Rollups (3) Half Avocado (2.5) Ww Grated Cheese(2.5) Ww Ham (3) Grated Carrot Tomato Red Onion.
6 Ww Crispbread (2) Ww Baked Beans (1.5)
Total - 14.5

D - Ww Meal (4.5)
2 Dinner Rolls (2)
Total - 6.5

Total Blow Out Once Again

Ex Bike 10 Mins Bp -0.5
Vacuming And Moping 15 Mins Bp - 1
I Put On 0.4grams Tonight
My Goal For This Week Is To Ex 20 Min Tue-fri Stay In Points Total Every Day

P.S I ASKED MY LEADER ABOUT EGGS THEY ARE 1.5 POINTS FOR AVERAGE EGGS.
Old 07-24-2006, 10:38 AM   #846  

S/C/G: 215/176.6/155

Height: 5'9"

7/23/06
Midnight snack:
-1/2 turkey & cheese sandwich -3 pts

B:
-2 pancakes - 4 pts
-huckleberry honey & raspberries - 1pt
-Raw veggies - 0 pts
-Egg - 2pts

L:
-Boca portabello patty cooked with olive oil-2 pts
-2 slices whole grain bread-2 pts
-Cheese-2 pts
-diet soda-0 pts
S:
-Celery & 1/2 tbs peanut butter
-Corncakes & salsa

D:
-3/4 C Seafood abbodanza (spaghetti with tomato and white wine sauce with a variety of seafood mixed in)-6 pts
-diet soda-0 pts

S:
-Celery-0 pts
-1/8 c Raspberries-0pts
-3/4 cup reeses puffs cereal (dry)-2 pts

26 points (which is the target according to the wendy plan)
Old 07-24-2006, 12:42 PM   #847  

Hi all...

I start my points at night, so the "day" is almost over...

Total start-26 pts
Dinner- 3/4 c wheat pasta -3pts
1/4 c alfredo sauce- 2pts
1/3 c moz cheese -3pts
lots of veggies -0pts

Snack- 1/2 c low fat ice cream on 1/2 pc homemade rasp/blackbery/blueberry low fat pie- 6pts

Breakfast- 3 cups coffee w/1tbs ff vanilla creamer in each- 1.5 pts
pb& sugar free jelly on lite whole wheat bread- 3pts

Lunch- spinach salad w/ 1/3 c moz cheese, turkey, and ff ranch- 5pts

Snack in a little bit...ff ice cream-3 pts

Total-25.5 pts

I'm also going to the gym after my daughter's dance class!
Old 07-24-2006, 01:41 PM   #848  

Talking

Hey guy's
I'm on I went and bought new jeans and I was able to drop a size. I'm now in a 18 I started WW in a size 28 jeans.
I've stayed within my pt's this last w-end. Dh was off so I was very busy.

B-WW yogurt 1

S- yogo's 2

L- Lean gourmet Meal 5
Old 07-24-2006, 03:56 PM   #849  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

Congratulations on your new jeans!!!!! It is such an awesome feeling, and you've worked so hard to get there~!!!!

I'll post my day later, still debating how badly I want to kill it with a dinner at Applebee's....I'm thinking of the WW chicken sandwich, but my mouth wants the oriental chicken salad that is SOOO high in pts! I wish there was a way to see how much the dressing is, pt. wise, because I know most of the pts come from that...the salad is only grilled chx, lettuce, cabbage, small amoung of chinese crispy noodles and slivered almonds....I know it isn't 19 pts worth!
Old 07-24-2006, 04:51 PM   #850  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Hi everyone. Sorry, fell off the radar again over the weekend. Good news is I did fine. I am for sure going to lose this week. I have sent yet another pair of pants (capris) to the garage sale pile. My husband never enjoyed so much the fact that I need new clothes.

Speaking of, Debbie GREAT JOB!!! How exciting for you! My friend works with a personal trainer who has her wear weighted bags that resemble her weight loss thus far. He has her do this when she puts on a pound or two. Just think how many sacks of potatoes you were carrying around before. Keep it up!!!

I told you all that I was trying that Wendie plan this week. I have "tried" it. I am not sure I got my 39 points in on my super high day. It was that day of my mom's retirement party. I was too busy entertaining to stuff myself. Turns out that was a good thing since the greasy Mexican food upset my stomach that night anyway. The party was great. Everyone had a great time despite the fact that the high that day was 116. Yes, some of the party was outside. Can't fit 50+ people in my house easily. I had tables set up out in the back with a swamp cooler and fans going. It was tolerable I guess. Friday it was 118degrees out. YUKK!! Thank goodness I only have to put up with the crazy heat for about 2 months. I can handle anything under 100 with ease.

My eating today has been wacky. I am ok on points, but I have eaten a hodge podge of food. I think I am emotional because my daughter just started 1st grade today. This is her first year of being in school ALL DAY. Thought it might just kill me but I am still here. Also found out that when her brother starts kindergarten next year, it will be mandatory all day. UGH!! That is not what I wanted to hear. I am one of those crazy people who actually likes to have the kids around. All day school is not a blessing for me as it is for some of my girlfriends.

Anyway, I will post my points later. I just wanted to touch base and let you all know I am still around and "kickin."

--Amy

Oh! Jennifer, if you've been good all week..........get the salad. I love the cajun talapia and it is only 6 points. Good luck on whatever you choose.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:15 PM   #851  

S/C/G: 222/187/120

Height: nearly 5'2"

Hey everyone - I am back! With all the new people - it will take me a few days to get oriented. I crawled to my meeting this morning ashamed (well maybe it wasn't that bad), but I did gain again of the 4th week in a row. I am up to 188.something. I just got back from 10 days in the San Juan Islands with all our friends. It is turning into quite the annual trip with 5-7 couples and kids staying for up to 10 days. When we first went in 1992 there were no kids. Now we have 7 under 4 years old.

I baked fresh cinnomon rolls most mornings and drank wine all afternoon. They make these huge sausage/bacon/eggs/pancake breakfasts every day -- I managed to stay away kind of, but picked at the bacon (which I never buy at home), ate at least 1-2 rolls a day, munched on doritos, had fresh cookies each night, -- all in all fairly bad behavior resulting in sort of a permanant tummy ache by about day 7, although I can't tell if it was from all the rich food or a perma-hangover.

I have no vacations until the end of August and no excuse to stray. The workout scene doesn't look to good. I put my gym membership on hold, it is too hot to run/walk/or exist outside, and I am feeling a little weird about swimming in the lake since they are spraying 2-4 D and Sonar in it to get rid of milfoil (a weed). I have a 1.75 mile swim race coming up in 2 weeks and haven't done any swimming this year. I sort of have to do the race because I am one of only a handful of people who haven't missed a race in 11 years. Finishing this note on - I know that I need to exercise, but have no "set in stone" plans to actually do so. DH is in South America (work) for 2 weeks so I am also a single mom till August 5th.

Today:
latte (2.5)
latte (2.5)
2 cliff bars (9)
chicken (2)
1/2 a block of tofu (3.5)
trisquits (1)
cottage cheese (2)
veggies (0)
peanut butter (2.5)

25 point day

Last edited by morrigan; 07-24-2006 at 07:46 PM.
Old 07-24-2006, 07:57 PM   #852  

Ok - AJmommy -- I completely take back the toohottoexist temperature remark. Our high today was 98. I can't imagine 120 yikes - well I can imagine it since I went to Lake Havisu in the summer one time, but I don't really want to think about it.

Applebee suggestion: have the dressing on the side. Then just count the points in the dressing based on how many tablespoons you use. That way you can have your salad and eat it too
Old 07-24-2006, 08:08 PM   #853  

Sherrin - I am up for an organized chat anytime after about 10:00pm PST(have to get the kids to sleep). Maybe a weekly basis? Makes it tough for the East Coasters since that is 1am though. Otherwise I can't determine a time when I am sure to be online.

Shoud we pick a day and time?
Old 07-24-2006, 08:15 PM   #854  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hello everyone!!! I hope everyone has had a great day. BREAKFAST-banana/dry cereal/yogurt=4 pts. LUNCH-lean cuisine/baby carrots/apple=6 pts.DINNER-leancuisine/stirfry veg.=6 pts. I have had 16 pts. today. I will use at least 5 or 6 more points. I rode my stationary bike 15 miles. Welcome back Morrigan!! Everyone have a great night. Until tomorrow.
Old 07-24-2006, 08:51 PM   #855  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

I BEHAVED!! haha...I got the tango chicken sandwich which was 7 pts, had it been thurs/fri of last week I would have splurged on my fave salad, but considering WI is Wed, and I soooooo want to get under 200, I figured the salad would have to wait...
here's my day,...I'm under pts
B: apple w/pb 4pts
L: ff bologna sandwich, baked doritos w/bean dip 5pts
S: WW bar 2 pts
D: Tango chicken sandwich 7pts
S: WW ice cream bar 2pts
20 out of 26

Update: Ok, I finsihed up w/a 100 cal bag of popcorn w/oil on it 3pts and I made those bluberry muffins I gave the recipe for a few days ago, which may I remind you are SOOO GOOD...that was 2 more pts...so 25/26 with a very bad day of milk

Last edited by AJsMommy; 07-24-2006 at 09:49 PM.
Closed Thread