Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2006, 12:09 PM   #826  
Amy

S/C/G: 233/188/155

Height: 5'6"

Hmmmmmm....I am not sure the Wendie plan is good for a lifstyle change. I get 29 points today instead of my normal 24. So what did I do? I had even more Captain Crunch cereal for breakfast. I have a belly ache after all of that sugar. This may only be a one week thing for me. If I could make good choices with all of the points available that would be one thing. But come on! If I was able to do that, I would not be here in the first place

Breakfast
captain crunch 6pts
Old 07-20-2006, 01:31 PM   #827  

Talking

Hey everyone,
I had a 3.8 lb loss tues when I went to ww. I'm not real excited about it.
I was outside all day in 105f so I think .8 is probalbly fat the rest sweat.

B- white rice 1c 4
1tsp butter 1

L- WW meal 5

I met my labor day goal so I reset it to 10lbs. Boy! that ambitious.
More later...have a great day.

Old 07-20-2006, 03:27 PM   #828  
Amy

Wowee Debbie. Give yourself a bit more credit. Excellent job. Even if it was not 3.8 I am sure it was more than .8.

My home scale shows I have lost the pound I gained last week. I figured it would go that fast. I did real well yesterday. Ok so far today.

Lunch
left over teppanyaki 7

snack
ww toffee ice cream bar 2

15 so far. I get 14 more for today according to my wendie plan. I am going to wash windows outside. It is to by 110F out here today. Maybe I will lose some h2o as well. Saturday it is supposed to be 115F. Doesn't it figure. That is the day of my mom's retirement party. Oh well. What can you do?

More later..............Amy
Old 07-20-2006, 05:05 PM   #829  

S/C/G: 198/193/140

Height: 5'5"

Hello everyone:

Well, I'm having a hard time tracking points this week. Yesterday I was home all day and did really well until the end of the day and then I indulged a bit. Today I was gone all day. Had a 4 pt breakfast, haven't exercised in two days. Just been busy with my son going here and there. Tomorrow I'll get back to exercising and definitely Saturday too.

I'm trying to do portions when I'm out. I had 3 tacos today. They were small and then wolfed down 4 choc chip cookies. So tonight I'll have something lite, although I'm not very hungry. I'm going to try to be right on target the next couple of days. I'm feeling a little bloated at the moment.

Debbie, good for you with the 3.8 lb weight loss. I think its great.

Paula, you are so steady with your points. I like the Lean Cuisine pizza. I do that a few times a week for lunch.

I'm going to try to be good and have mostly veggies and protein with a small carb for my dinners for the rest of the week. Maybe I will make up the extra points I think I ate the last few days.

By the way, what is the Wendie plan? I know that I have to usually eat my exercise points. But I try to not eat the additional 35 they tell you to eat.

Also, I was looking at a website yesterday. It said that if you multiply your weight by 15 it will give you the number of calories (plus 30 minutes of cardio daily) that you need to eat in order to maintain your weight. If you want to lose the weight you have to subtract 1000 calories, plus exercise the 30 minutes a day to lose 1-2 lbs a week. Just though I'd share that with all of you.

I'm off again. I'll check back in tomorrow.

melloyan
Old 07-20-2006, 07:23 PM   #830  
Jennifer

S/C/G: 235/192/170

Height: 5'7"

Well today started off great, and ended up BLOWN!! I was STARVING today, so I guess I could have done worse, I kept eyeing that silly box of candy you get sent to your work full of chips/cookies/candy and you put the $ into the little box attached...Thankfully I stayed away from those (after calculating each and everything on there, and realzing NOTHING was w/in friendly pts...lol) here's how my day panned out~ I swear, at this rate those VS panties will be full of moth holes if I don't buckle down soon!!
B: yogurt/muffin/1 waffle 3.5pts
L: string cheese/LF triscuits/apple/peanut butter 5pts
~so far so good, right?~
S: 100 cal pack of oreos and another muffin 3pts
D: (Here we go....) Chili's salsa and chips, prob 1/2 the basket (Whole basket is 10.5, so.... 5.25?)
Caribbean Salad, but to be honest...I get this ALL the time, it's 22pts total but today it was literally 2/3 of the size....I was quite disappointed, although it was plenty, I really don't think it was the size I normally count 22 for....so I don't even know where to go w/this...I think I'll chalk up today as a "bad day" and begin again tomorrow.....and consider my flex points GONE for the week ........................*sigh*

Anyone want to buy some New With Tags VS undergarments??? haha
Old 07-20-2006, 10:11 PM   #831  

S/C/G: 163.4/120/132

Height: 5'1"

I'm starving, starving, starving!!!! I've been starving all darned day! I've used 10pts and I have 10pts left for dinner, but I WANT TO EAT!!!!!

Today is not a good day. We're having chicken breasts, wild rice and salad for dinner. Somehow I just can't get excited about it.

Today so far:

12oz skim latte - 2pts

1 cold, tiny pc cheese pizza - 4pts
1 cup cherries - 1pt

Balance 100 cal bar - 1pt
1 cup cherries - 1pt
Weight Watcher's Choc. cake - 1pt
10/20pts
Old 07-20-2006, 11:08 PM   #832  

S/C/G: 187/187/145

Height: 5'03

Hello all!! Debbie congratulations on your loss!! Don't ever be disappointed with a loss. Pat yourself on the back, you are doing awesome. melloyan, yes I do like those lean cuisine and smartones. I like it because I know exactly how many points I am eating. Plus I am not big on cooking!! breakfast-banana muffins/orange/light yogurt=5 pts. lunch-smartone/orange=7 pts. dinner-grilled chicken sandwich/ww fudgepop/fatfreechips=8 pts. total for the day is 20 pts. I may eat some watermelon later. I rode my stationary bike 10 miles and chased my preschool kids all day!! Hope everyone has an awesome night.
Old 07-21-2006, 01:07 AM   #833  
Amy

Ok, so I left off at 15 points. Then add........

dinner
2 ff hot dogs on lite buns with mustard pickles and onion
1 ear of corn that is only 5

Dessert
frozen yogurt 5

So, I had 25 out of my 29 I should have had today. Not too shabby.

On the Wendie plan............it is in the WW general as a sticky topic. It is worth a read. Very interesting.

Jennifer, a funny note to add to your VS undie saga. I finally have been able to buy my panties somewhere other than Lane Bryant. PHEW! Or so I thought. Well, I bought 4 pair from Nordstrom. Now you would think that they would be good quality. NOPE! Two out of the four are coming unraveled at the waist. What a waste!! I am not ready for the VS undies yet. They still cut into my "soft" hips too much. Soon. You will get there. Just pick up tomorrow and don't look back!
Old 07-21-2006, 08:57 AM   #834  

S/C/G: 131.1kilos/129.9/70kilos

Height: 167cm

Hi all I am not going to post points today as i have been way off base i have been eating whatever i feel like lately. I have PMS badly and i cannot resist my cravings. I am a bit disappointed with myself considering i had a loss of 1.4 kilograms last week. I am though going to try real hard to stay in the points and do a bit of exersice for the rest of the weekend.

A question about chat does anybody use it cause everytime i log in there is nobody there how about we all put a time for when it be a good time to log in and then we can chat that way how does that sound. i love using chat.But noone is there to talk to me.

Old 07-21-2006, 03:53 PM   #835  
Amy

Hello everybody. Hope your day is going well. Mine is great so far.

breakfast
light toast with jelly 2pts

lunch
2 tostadas 4pts

snack
grande non fat no whip mocha (YUMMY) The ww book says 5. When I compute with Starbcucks nutritional information it is 3. I will count 4pts.

9 out of 25 not too bad so far.

Sherrin, I am glad to know that I am not the only one to check in on the chat room. I have checked in about 5 times since I joined in March. I have never seen anyone there either. I would join you. Don't know how it would work with the time dif though. It is 12:52 here.

Have a good day. Look forward to hearing from everyone later today.

--Amy
Old 07-21-2006, 08:59 PM   #836  

Talking

Hey everyone,
T G I F.
The heat has made this week miserable. I work outside on mon-tues. I'm melted.
I've also checked in on the chats and never had any luck catching anyone there.
I've done fair on food. Once again not real good choices.

B-WW yogurt 1
nat applesauce 1

S-pkg yogo's 2

L-taco salad 16

S-pkg yogo's (yummy) 2

D- a few pieces smoked turkey 4

S- WW ice cream 1

total 27

curves +2
Old 07-22-2006, 12:32 AM   #837  

S/C/G: 215/176.6/155

Height: 5'9"

B:
- 7 grain creal with 1/2 tsp butter, 1 tsp brown sugar, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg and salt. - 3 points
- Scrambled egg made with fat free sour cream and random spices from the pantry - 2 points

- 1 cup corn - 2 points

S(9a):
-8 rold gold whole wheat pretzels
-diet a&w (you can always tell it's going to be a bad day if my sweet cravings are so strong I have to give into them by 9 am)

S(11:30a):
-Skim Latte with sugar free creme de menthe syrup - 3 points

L:
-Cornbread - 3 points
-Home made turkey vegetable rice soup - 2 points

S:
-Tortilla Soup (no chips or cheese)-4 pts
-Tea with lemonade mixed in and Small slice of watermelon - 1 point

D:
-Lemon Chicken with chinese vegetables - 8 points
-Bread - 1 point

31 points total (8 over) but i was ahead earlier in the week, so I still have nine extra left for tomorrow (I usually use all my 35 weekly points).
Old 07-22-2006, 07:12 AM   #838  

S/C/G: 131.1kilos/129.9/70kilos

Height: 167cm

POINTS FOR 22/7/06
DAILY POINTS - 26

B- 2 TOAST (2) 3 POACHED EGGS (3)
TOTAL - 5

L - WW HAM (1) WW GRATED CHEESE (2.5) RED ONION, TOMATO
MG BREAD (2) WW WEDGES (2) WW SOUR CREAM (0.5)
TOMATO SAUCE (0)
TOTAL - 8

D - TUNA PATTIES ( POTATO 2 TUNA SPRINGWATER 1 EGG 1 BREAD CRUMBS
2 SHALLOTS ( 0 ) VEGIES WW SOUR CREAM (0.5) SWEET CHILLI SAUCE
(0) LEMON JUICE (0)
WW PUDDINGS (3) WW BUTTERSCOTCH ICECREAM (2)
TOTAL - 11.5

SNACKS - 4 PACKETS OF 18GRAMS OF CHIPS (8)

TOTAL POINTS USED - 33

DAMN IT I HAVE NOT STAYED WITHIN MY POINTS MUCH THIS WEEK DUE TO PMS CRAVINGS AND I HAVENT EXERSICED MUCH EITHER DUE TO BACK PAIN FROM PMS. I HOPE I DONT PUT ON TOO MUCH ON MONDAY NIGHT WEIGH IN. I HOPE I STAY THE SAME. JUST HAVE TO REALLY TRY HARDER NEXT WEEK.

Old 07-22-2006, 11:29 AM   #839  

Hey everyone!!!I missed you all yesterday!I left one or two posts yesterday evening on some other threads, then I got busy.Anyway, Amy you are doing great!! Keep up the good work. Sherrin, hang in there at least you are doing better than you were before you started ww. Debbie, it is almost impossible to do anything outside for the last 2 wks for me. I love to walk my dogs, but I haven't been able too because of the heat. Anyway yesterday I used 20 pts and rode my exercise bike 10 miles. Everyone have a good day!!
Old 07-22-2006, 11:12 PM   #840  

I will make it quick, I had a 20 pt day. I did not exercise. I was just very tired. I figured one day won't kill me, as long as I do not make it a habit. Everyone have a wonderful ww weekend!!!
Closed Thread