Valentine's Day Challenge

You're on Page 1 of 9
Go to
  • I havent seen one..has someone already started a Valentine's Day Challenge?

I put up a ticker because I want to be involved. Maybe I'm just blind and missed the thread!
  • I would like to join the Valentines Challenge too~ I would like to lose 5 pounds by than
  • I had already set up a challenge for myself for heart day so I will officially join yours 10 lbs by Feb 14.
  • Challenge
    I have decided to lose 10 by Valentines Day - so here is to support
    I am keeping busy with the kids and my job - so there is some times NO time to cook a healthly meal - so I keep Smart Ones in the freezer at all time for this times.
  • Welcome to the challenge ladies.

Aren't smart ones great when your in a bind?? I take them to work when I don't feel like cooking a whole meal for myself.

Lets lose those pounds by V-day so we can buy ourselves something special to wear on the big night. That's my plan anyways.
  • Hello Ladies!

My name is Nicole. I'm new to the boards and have set a personal goal of 12 pounds by Valentines Day. Can I join the group for support? I started Weight Watchers on my own at home the other day. I would love to start back to the meetings but cant do so right now due to money. I'm hoping this website will give me the encouragement I seem to lack after I start losing. Everyone seems so nice and supportive.

Good luck ladies.
  • bigshaker: Welcome to the site!!

I just decided that I NEED the meetings or I can't stay on track. I would love to skip them and save the cash but I just can't go it alone.

Good for you for following it on your own...well with us!!

To everyone else: What days do you weigh in??

I'm planning on weighing in on Mondays. So I will post my progress or lack of on this Monday. I haven't really been following the program, well Ok, I've been totally eating junk the past 2 days. I'm gonna start the new year off with WW and start my challenge Monday.
  • i'll join this one to i have 15 set for ground hog day so we'll say 17lbs for valentines day
    angie
  • I am starting WW again in the morning at 10AM -I would like to join this challenge as well - 10 lbs by Feb 14. (That sounds a lot better than everything I need to lose....) As soon as I weigh in I will update with a ticker!

WVmom
  • I'm In!!
    Count me in. My goal is 12 pounds by Valentine's Day! I'll be weighing in on Mondays. Good luck to everyone!!

Brooke
  • Monday weigh in
    221 down 3lbs yeah

• Quote: 221 down 3lbs yeah

]
    Yay, great job. I think I'm down .5
  • Hi I am going to my first official weight watchers meeting ever tonight!
    I have been trying to follow south beach but it is too restricting and my DH isn't interested in following it! I need his support especially on trips to the grocery store so together we are going to follow weight watchers. I love this site is so great and free and everyone should know about it!
    So here is to my vday challenge!
  • Yay Hildy! How was the meeting?

I think I'm going to join in on the V-Day challenge. I'd like to finally hit my first 10% by then- lose 17 pounds.
  • Just wanted to say I went to weigh in tonight~ I lost 1/2 pound so my total is now 14 lbs lost.

I want to wish everyone good luck