Closed Thread

Old 10-04-2004, 02:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 212/207/145

Exclamation WW Moms' Check-in--Oct 3-9

Hi Moms:

I hope that you have a good checkin this week. I check-in on Saturdays, but want to start this thread for the new week. Please let us know:

Did you lose weight//maintained/gained weight this week?
What is your goal for the week?
What is the (at least)one behavior that you will implement to help your weight loss?

Make sure to drink your water; take your vitamins; eat 5 servings of fruit and veggies; exercise at least 20 minutes everyday; and have your milk!

I wish you luck and hope to read your accounts.
Old 10-04-2004, 02:49 PM   #2  

Hi all:

I weighed in on Thursday, Sept 30. I was going away for the weekend and I had to weigh-in a couple days before and in the evening. I gained 2/10ths of a lbs and was put up to 202 from the previous Sat. I am not worried because I weighed in on Saturday morning on my own and was at 198lbs (whoohoo). I am so pleased.

I dropped down to 24 points. Because I went away, I pigged out. Well, you can hardly call it pigged out, but I used most of my points for this week. I am eating much better now that I am home. I am really happy that I have lost a total of 18 lbs since starting the program. Our good friends noticed the loss and commented on how good I look, so I am pleased.

What is the (at least)one behavior that you will implement to help your weight loss?
More exercise. I took a more breaks last week and really felt a need to move. I got up at 6:30 a.m. this morning and exercised for 30 minutes with a workout tape. I feel so much better. The plan is to make sure that I get at least 30 minutes everyday this week to combat my overeating this past weekend.

I wish you all luck.
Old 10-05-2004, 12:10 PM   #3  

I lost 2.2lbs

I want to drink at least 100oz water
Work out at least 3 times this week
Loose at least 2lbs at next wi

The work out and water drinking! And will power.

Blessings
Old 10-07-2004, 01:34 PM   #4  

HI you moms. Well had a good week. Lost 1 pound when I didn't think I would lose anything, so really pleased. I drank tons of water, well almost, at least 8 glasses per day anyway, ate all my fruit and veg portions, all my milk allowance and didn't have too much red wine! That may change Saturday when we have a much needed night out without AJ. MIL babysitting for the whole night, so that will be a good break.

I aim to exercise for up to 30 minutes per day, 5 days per week, more if possible, I've only just started this, so I'll build up gradually, but I think it will help get to goal - only 12.5 pounds to go!!!

That's it for now, I'll be back soon.
Old 10-09-2004, 12:52 AM   #5  

I love this post...

Hi Ladies...

Can I join??

I am a returning Lifetime member who got off track after ANOTHER baby and SAHM. Baby #3 is now 2 and I can no longer use the excuse "I just had a baby" I started back at meetings 2 weeks ago and had a successful WI last week, down 2.8#...

Week 2 is frought with challenges and nibbling on "their" dinners. This week I am going to NOT take samples of the meals I am cooking. I plan to chew gum while I am cooking to prevent this.

Goal for this week...I generally run 45 mins a day 6x/week...this week I want to add abs and arms 3x/week.

Thanks for this message...I am new to this so it may take me a while to catch on to this posting board. I could use the accountability!

BTW...How did you ladies get such cool pics on your posts?? TY for your help to a newbie!

Alissa

sw.218
cw.215
gw.175

Last edited by asatch; 10-09-2004 at 12:57 AM. Reason: add question
Old 10-09-2004, 04:13 AM   #6  

Hi everyone, the week is going quite well so far, but an evening out tonight to celebrate our wedding anniversary may well set me back a bit. I've saved points to use for the meal so that I have extra, (we can do that over here as we don't have flex points!) so hopefully I'll do ok, if I can stay away from the yummy desserts that is.

My AJ is behaving himself this morning, He's just turned 3 and the 'terrible twos' are still with us with a vengeance. He's watching little Bill at the moment while I'm on the pc, and then we're off to do the weekly shop, which is always fun - sarcasm is not my strong point, we usually fight all the way round the supermarket.

Anyway, I'll go for now, hope you are all having a good week, Welcome Alissa, (if we had had a girl we were going to name her Alissa!), if you want to add some groovy smilies, when you have typed your response, instead of 'post quick reply', click on 'go advanced', it brings up a few pics on the right hand side, which you can add, or it says more and brings up a new window where you can choose loads of others. It's easy when you know how!

See ya all later.
Old 10-09-2004, 07:24 PM   #7  

Congrats everyone on your successes this week. I would say that there are no real setbacks because you can get up the next day and do your target points.

Bella23: Slow and steady wins the race. Keep up the good work. You are doing an amazing job.

Alissa: You are most certainly welcome. Thanks for joining us. I hope that more people can join in on these threads, which I will try to do weekly.

Dawny: Congrats on the Anniversary. You earned a special treat for your anniversary, and you planned ahead, which is spectacular. Good for you!

Weigh in for me this week:
I weighed in today (Saturday) at .6 lbs less than last week. I am disappointed, but I only have myself to blame. We went away for the weekend (last week) and I ate uncontrollably and didn't journal or count my points, then I didn't exercise and I was so relaxed this week and did not exercise. So, I am getting off my duff tomorrow at 6 a.m. and working out. Yes, it will be Sunday, but as Oprah said on her Oprah Afte The Show, "I take it one day at a time . . . I have to do something (exercise) everyday." She is looking good.

I will write a new entry for next week starting tomorrow. Please write in when you can and especially after weigh-in.
Closed Thread