Linda - May you and your sweet tooth enjoy!
Can't eat beef....... .....mad cow
Can't eat fish....... .......mercury
Can't eat chicken...... .......bird flu
Can't eat eggs.... ....cholesterol
Can't eat pork....... ........bacteria
Can't eat fruit ...... ......insecticides
Can't eat vegetables..... ......herbicides
Now, the way I see it; that only leaves
#1 Favorite – Edy’s Grand Lite Chocolate Ice Cream… Mmmmm… Just have to try to beat DH to it!
Here are a few recipes I have collected. You should also check out, http://p087.************/fdottisweightlosszonefrm84
Lots of yummy chocolate recipes.
chocolate layer cake
From the kitchen of JENSIERRA
servings | 12
estimated POINTS per serving | 2
course | Cakes
1cup +2tbls flour
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1tsp espresso powder or instant coffee granules
1tsp baking powder
1tsp baking soda
2tbls +2 tsp reduced calorie tub margarine
1/4cup +2tlbs granulated sugar
1cup fat free buttermilk
1/2cup spreadable fruit
1tbls confectioners sugar
1.preheat oven to 350 F, spray two 8" square baking pans with nonstick cooking spray.
2.In small bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt
3. In a med. bowl, cream the granulated sugar and margarine on high w/mixer; add the egg and vanilla, beating until smooth. Gradually beat in the flour mixture alternately with the buttermilk, until the batter is smooth. Divide the batter between the pans. Bake until a toothpick insterted in center comes out clean. 15-20mins Cool completely in the pans on a rack. Insert a sharp knife around edges of each pan; remove the cakes from the pans. Transfer 1 cake to a plaller, flat-side up.
4. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over low heat, melt the spreadable fruit 2-3min. Brush 1/4cup of the spreadable fruit on top of the cake on the platter; top with the other cake; brush with the remaining spreadable fruit. Sprinkle with the confectioners' sugar.
POINTS® value | 3
Servings | 2
Preparation Time | 5 min
Cooking Time | 4 min
Level of Difficulty | Easy
2 Tbsp semisweet chocolate, grated or chopped (about 3/4 oz)
1 Tbsp sugar
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
2 medium flour tortilla(s), 6-inch, plain or whole wheat
1 tsp powdered sugar
Sprinkle 1 tablespoon of chocolate, 1/2 tablespoon of sugar and 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon over half of each tortilla. Fold tortillas in half to cover ingredients.
Set quesadillas in a dry skillet and cook over medium heat until speckled with brown spots on both sides, about 2 minutes per side. Sprinkle each with 1/2 teaspoon of powdered sugar; serve. Yields 1 quesadilla per serving.
Diet Coke Brownies
One box Devil's Food or Chocolate Cake Mix
10-12 oz. Diet Coke
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Mix the above ingredients (must use at least 10 oz. of soda) depending on the consistency that you want the batter to be. Pour and spread out evenly into pan and bake about 30 min. or until you touch it and it comes back. Let cool completely before you slice it.
Makes 24 servings @ 2 points each
I've also done the same recipe and have made 24 mini choc. muffins at 2 pt. each
3 points each
1 small package sugar free instant pudding (chocolate or white
1 12 oz fat free Cool Whip
4 reduced fat Oreo's (crushed) reserve some crumbs for top
Mix all, top with reserved crumbs, freeze, You mix the dry pudding
powder with the other ingredients, reserving a few Oreo crumbs for
6 oz graham cracker pie crust 4 oz sugar free chocolate pudding mix
1 ½ cup skim milk - blend well ¼ cup cool whip - mix into pudding
2 tbsp chopped pecans 1 tbsp caramel sauce
1 tbsp miniature chocolate chips
Pour in mixture into crust. Spread 1 cup cool whip over top and sprinkle 1 tbsp
miniature chocolate chips and top with 2 tbsp chopped pecans. Chill at least 30 min.
Just before serving, drizzle 1 tbsp caramel sauce over it.
Serving Size: 1/8th of Pie
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
2 Points Per Serving
1 (14 ounce) can fat-free sweetened condensed skim milk
1 (12 ounce) package reduced fat semisweet chocolate chips
1/3 cup reduced fat chunky peanut butter
1 tablespoon light-colored corn syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Line an 8 inch square baking pan with foil, and coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine milk and next 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan; cook over low heat until chocolate melts, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat; stir in vanilla.
- Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan, spreading evenly.
- Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
- Lift foil from pan and turn fudge out onto a cutting board.
- Cut into 36 squares.
- Store between layers of wax paper in an airtight container in refrigerator.
Yield: 36 servings.
Black Forest Dump Cake
Estimated Points: 6
1 package dry mix chocolate cake
16 oz. can of lite cherry pie filling
8 0z. crushed pineapple in it own juice, drained
8 tbsp. light butter, sliced into pieces
Spread pie filling on bottom of a 9x13 inch pan and layer pineapple over it. Sprinkle dry cake mix over pineapple. Cut margarine into slices and place evenly over the top of cake mix. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream.